Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Movie 43

Discuss your favorite movies
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28760
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Movie 43

Postby Tyler » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:39 pm

So this bombed and I'm not the least bit surprised. Did anyone see it?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/movie_43/
5% on RT
User avatar
goldenrod
Posts: 1157
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:46 pm
Location: sioux falls SD
Contact:

Re: Movie 43

Postby goldenrod » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:16 pm

looks funny but i will wait for rental
User avatar
megatron
Posts: 993
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 pm
Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa
Contact:

Re: Movie 43

Postby megatron » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:55 pm

I'm really curious since there are so many big name actors, but I will probably wait until rental too.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28760
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Movie 43

Postby Tyler » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:20 pm

I heard on a podcast they made it for pretty much nothing, they just begged people to be in it. The whole movie is pretty much different skits. One of the writers (the writer of Dumb and Dumber) was on the nerdist talking about it. He said it would get a 4% on RT and most people wouldn't get the humor, but during testing about a quarter of the audience loved it
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28760
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Movie 43

Postby Tyler » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:21 pm

Absolutely horrible. The 4% on RT was too high. There was one or 2 funny parts, but everything else was too dumb
User avatar
DannyFanny
Top Contributor
Posts: 3318
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Movie 43

Postby DannyFanny » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:25 am

Tyler wrote:Absolutely horrible. The 4% on RT was too high. There was one or 2 funny parts, but everything else was too dumb


You just didn't get the humor...
User avatar
Huss Buss
Top Contributor
Posts: 2857
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Movie 43

Postby Huss Buss » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:55 am

now the worst movie i have ever seen
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28760
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Movie 43

Postby Tyler » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Haha. Have you seen it Danny? And HussBuss, what was the worst movie before this?
User avatar
DannyFanny
Top Contributor
Posts: 3318
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Movie 43

Postby DannyFanny » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:07 pm

No I dont go to movies.
User avatar
Huss Buss
Top Contributor
Posts: 2857
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Movie 43

Postby Huss Buss » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:35 pm

epic movie which is kinda like the same thing but they just repeat sense from other movies but makes the horrible
User avatar
wags83
Moderator
Posts: 11064
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Contact:

Re: Movie 43

Postby wags83 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Huss Buss wrote:epic movie which is kinda like the same thing but they just repeat sense from other movies but makes the horrible

That's not a thought.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28760
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Movie 43

Postby Tyler » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:22 pm

wags83 wrote:
Huss Buss wrote:epic movie which is kinda like the same thing but they just repeat sense from other movies but makes the horrible

That's not a thought.

Lol. Deciphering Huss Buss:
Epic Movie is similar with how the movie is composed of smaller scenes taken from other movies. Regardless of the movies' attempts, both are horrible and unenjoyable.
User avatar
Huss Buss
Top Contributor
Posts: 2857
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Movie 43

Postby Huss Buss » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:10 am

Tyler wrote:
wags83 wrote:
Huss Buss wrote:epic movie which is kinda like the same thing but they just repeat sense from other movies but makes the horrible

That's not a thought.

Lol. Deciphering Huss Buss:
Epic Movie is similar with how the movie is composed of smaller scenes taken from other movies. Regardless of the movies' attempts, both are horrible and unenjoyable.


haha, at least someone understands it

Return to “Movies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests