TheJose1972

Hollywood Sex Scandals

Postby TheJose1972 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:11 am

Crazy!!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
wags83

Hollywood Sex Scandals

Postby wags83 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:34 am

Seems like every other day there's a new one.
Tyler
Owner

Hollywood Sex Scandals

Postby Tyler » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:10 am

That's no good for the CW-verse. He was a huge part of getting that empire rolling. I'm wondering if Kevin Smith will say anything on a podcast because he has had Andrew on as a guest before.
Blue Jackets

Hollywood Sex Scandals

Postby Blue Jackets » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:40 am

wags83

Hollywood Sex Scandals

Postby wags83 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:11 am

There have been a few MN politicians that have been accused lately. I'm sure you've all seen the continuing allegations against Al Franken.
Blue Jackets

Hollywood Sex Scandals

Postby Blue Jackets » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:22 am

Four More Women Accuse ‘iZombie’ Actor Robert Knepper of Sexual Misconduct
This is T-Bone from Prison Break and Clock King in Arrow/Flash
Tyler
Owner

Sexual Harassment Scandals

Postby Tyler » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:21 am

Blue Jackets wrote:Source of the post T-Bone from Prison Break and Clock King in Arrow/Flash

He always plays such creepy characters, but maybe he is creepy in real life?!

I also renamed this thread, these aren't really "sex scandals", it is harassment.
Blue Jackets

Postby Blue Jackets » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:24 am

Time names hollywoods sexual abuse whistleblowers for its 'person of the year' award.

Let's not forget Trump's tweet from last month:
Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!

Time's response to that tweet:
The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:10 am

Blue Jackets wrote:Source of the post Time's response to that tweet:
The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6.

I hadn't seen that response. Hilarious. Also, very sad.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:18 pm

Bryan Singer is going down now. His story sounds a lot like Spacey. Everyone in Hollywood knew he had a thing for younger boys.
Blue Jackets

Postby Blue Jackets » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:47 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Bryan Singer is going down now. His story sounds a lot like Spacey. Everyone in Hollywood knew he had a thing for younger boys.

Bryan Singer Sued for Allegedly Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old Boy, Singer Denies Allegations
Kath525

Postby Kath525 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:53 pm

The other day someone I know was legitimately annoyed with all of these victims coming forward about their harassers. She was saying how sexual harassment is so subject, like someone could look at you the wrong way and you could say your were harassed, and that these [women] are ruining these mens' lives and careers. Essentially victimizing the predators.
I hate when these topics come up because it really fires me up. I hope no one on here really believes that these victims are ruining these famous people's lives because they were looked at funny.
I wish that I could say that I can't imagine how difficult it would be to be in a situation where someone-usually a man- is in a position of power over you / your career and they take advantage of that power (regardless of whether it's a sexual nature or not) and you can't do anything about it because it may threaten your career or social standing in some way. I can totally imagine this. This happens all the time in the health care field just no one cares right now because no one involved is famous.
I think we can expect more victims to come forward too because two voices are louder than one and courage spawns courage.
One in four women are sexually assaulted (not just sexually harassed or even non-sexually harassed)- there are definitely more famous people that have been involved in a harassment situation. I hope this gives us regular women to make raise our voices as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:54 pm

Wow, that is a very silly thing for that person to say, but not in a 'haha, you're funny" kind of way, but a "dafug are you talking about?" way.

Return to “Off Topic”