Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Woodworking

Talk about anything.
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Woodworking

Postby Blue Jackets » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:24 am

Looks really nice. What size TV?
Took me a second to see what you did with all of the cables, I now see the cable channels. How far out do those go?
Tyler
Owner

Woodworking

Postby Tyler » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:41 am

Is that an Orbi router I spot?!

Looks good Chris, so clean now that you hid all the cables. Did you try hiding the speaker wire under the trim or did you just go with channel right away?
wags83

Woodworking

Postby wags83 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:05 am

Blue Jackets wrote:Source of the post What size TV?

55". That's about as big as can fit in the corner with that mount unless I were to modify it to stick out from the wall more.
Blue Jackets wrote:Source of the post How far out do those go?

I just put them on last night and haven't finished, so currently the only extend a little bit past the border of the pics. I will have it extend further though. My computer is on the other side of the room, so I'll extend it to there at least to hide the speaker wire and ethernet cable. Then have it extend the other way at least to the subwoofer. The furthest surround sound speaker wire is more or less hidden by furniture, so we'll see if I extend it the full way to that one.
Tyler wrote:Source of the post Is that an Orbi router I spot?!

Yeah!
Tyler wrote:Source of the post Did you try hiding the speaker wire under the trim or did you just go with channel right away?

I did try under the trim but there's no way. The trim is very tight to the floor and the new carpet/pad we installed last year is thicker, so you can't get anything under there.
wags83

Woodworking

Postby wags83 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:05 am

Also, sorry for the shitty pic quality. Posted on mobile last night and chose too small of a quality. But you get the idea, so I'm not reposting.
Huss Buss
Top Contributor

Woodworking

Postby Huss Buss » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:16 pm

wow, great job! could use you around the house

Return to “Off Topic”