Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Beer Money (side jobs for cash)

Talk about anything.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Beer Money (side jobs for cash)

Postby Tyler » Wed May 18, 2016 8:46 pm

You're the best teacher I know so it makes total sense you take someone under your wing.
JocelynJane

Postby JocelynJane » Wed May 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Suck up.
Huss Buss
Top Contributor

Postby Huss Buss » Wed May 18, 2016 8:57 pm

JocelynJane wrote:Source of the post It's not really a side job, but I'm taking on an additional role at school starting next year for which I will get a stipend.
I will be a mentor to the first year teacher joining our team next year. I get paid to log hours helping her, go to mentoring meetings with her, help her create her portfolio, etc. It makes me feel old that I am considered experienced enough to have this job. Not sure I have a lot of wisdom to impart... but my principal wanted me to do it, and I look forward to helping her through what may be the worst year of her life. :)

cool & congrats! growing up so fast
Tyler
Owner

Re: Beer Money (side jobs for cash)

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:09 pm

Bump.

Wags, how is doing brewery things 1 day a month? Crazy you started that so long ago.

Corey, do you miss amazon driving, uber, door dash, or Lyft?

3D printing has been my beer money even though I haven't spent any of the earnings yet.

Anyways, this tweet made me think about this thread. Some of this rang true
wags83

Postby wags83 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:41 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Wags, how is doing brewery things 1 day a month? Crazy you started that so long ago.

Will be 5 years in May. It's fine. My original function there is doing beer events like festivals and samplings, and those obviously stopped with the pandemic. I've been filling in every once in a while as a beertender at the taproom for the last few months. Averaging probably once a month or so. Not as exciting as beer festivals, but the tips are nice and it's super easy. Plus it keeps me in free beer.

Return to “Off Topic”