Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Brand loyalty

Talk about anything.
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Brand loyalty

Postby DannyFanny » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:36 am

It's because of my diet.

I usually buy Hanes underwear but not that I'm loyal to it over others. I would consider one of the fancy internet brands. Meundies, mackweldon, or Bradley's brand if they weren't so expensive.
wags83

Brand loyalty

Postby wags83 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:52 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I've never experienced $20 boxers, so I am perfectly okay with my Old Navy ones or occasionally on sale Gap

I'm more of a 5-pack of Hanes from Target kind of guy.
bmyoungs

Brand loyalty

Postby bmyoungs » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:05 am

Tyler wrote:
CrckrJack wrote:Source of the post I only buy Express boxers. I have a few really nice American Eagle pairs, but the express ones are just better. If I could afford it I would probably only buy the Calvin Klein ones. Those look comfy AF

bmyoung's underwear company

Yep thus is all I own they are fantastic. No swass or balls stuck to legs.
CrckrJack

Brand loyalty

Postby CrckrJack » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:12 am

bmyoungs wrote:Source of the post Yep thus is all I own they are fantastic. No swass or balls stuck to legs.

Do you get them for cheaper than $25?

I did not know i was supposed to put my peepee in that pocket. most underwears have that.
bmyoungs

Brand loyalty

Postby bmyoungs » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:26 am

Tyler wrote:
I've never experienced $20 boxers, so I am perfectly okay with my Old Navy ones or occasionally on sale Gap

Treat yoself
Erin

Brand loyalty

Postby Erin » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:27 am

Nike shoes are the only item I'm loyal to because they fit my narrow heel the best. I have other brands I prefer, but not that I stay exclusively local to.
Sarah

Brand loyalty

Postby Sarah » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:55 pm

Tyler wrote:
bmyoungs wrote:Source of the post Sarah only buys one type of toilet paper so that's probably our biggest brand loyalty in our house

What kind of toilet paper?! I think my mom only does Charmin (sp). We get whatever I think to grab when we need it. I think Jocelyn's brand was Angel Soft in college.

Charmin ultrastrong. Even within the Charmin brand it has to be that one.

And Bradley is obsessed with his underpants. Obsessed.
Tag

Brand loyalty

Postby Tag » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:56 pm

Still have the Dynex in the guest bedroom Ty, that was a slick deal, fa sho. Wasnt it like 170ish? Still works amazing for me!
-Tag
*Formerly known as Slumdog Billionaire

As Pat from Silver Linings Playbook says... "I've got nothing but love for you, brother."
Tyler
Owner

Brand loyalty

Postby Tyler » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:52 am

Tag wrote:Source of the post Wasnt it like 170ish?

I just looked through Slick Deals history, I think it was $300 back in 2012.

More importantly, I may have some fancy underwear coming to me in the mail...
wags83

Brand loyalty

Postby wags83 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:35 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post More importantly, I may have some fancy underwear coming to me in the mail...

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!
ejhartman91

Brand loyalty

Postby ejhartman91 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:31 am

Athletic clothing/gear/equipment/shoes - Nike
Sunglasses - Oakley
Golf - I'm not good enough to be loyal to any golf brands so I use whatever clubs my dad wants to give me when he gets new ones. If I buy anything, it's whatever the best deal is on Craigslist or Nike.
Gadgets - Used to be Motorola until they got acquired by Lenovo, but now I don't care, as long as it runs stock Android and has decent reviews (I currently have a phone made by a company most people can't pronounce the name of - "Huawei")
Jeans - Levi's. They are reasonably priced and go on sale a lot, and they have a fit called athletic fit that are super comfortable but don't look baggy.

Red Vines are wayyy better that Twizzlers....but there is also this brand called Wiley Wallaby Australian Style Licorice...it is sooooo good. I guess you could say I'm not brand loyal when it comes to Licorice style candy.
Tyler
Owner

Brand loyalty

Postby Tyler » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:36 am

ejhartman91 wrote:Source of the post I currently have a phone made by a company most people can't pronounce the name of - "Huawei"

You mean the makers of the super popular Nexus 6P? Such an indie phone.
My burner phone is a Huawei as well. Got it for $12 with free cellular and limited data. I got it just so I don't need to run with my $700 4lb Samsung Note.
bmyoungs

Brand loyalty

Postby bmyoungs » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:40 pm

ejhartman91 wrote:Athletic clothing/gear/equipment/shoes - Nike
Sunglasses - Oakley
Golf - I'm not good enough to be loyal to any golf brands so I use whatever clubs my dad wants to give me when he gets new ones. If I buy anything, it's whatever the best deal is on Craigslist or Nike.
Gadgets - Used to be Motorola until they got acquired by Lenovo, but now I don't care, as long as it runs stock Android and has decent reviews (I currently have a phone made by a company most people can't pronounce the name of - "Huawei")
Jeans - Levi's. They are reasonably priced and go on sale a lot, and they have a fit called athletic fit that are super comfortable but don't look baggy.

Red Vines are wayyy better that Twizzlers....but there is also this brand called Wiley Wallaby Australian Style Licorice...it is sooooo good. I guess you could say I'm not brand loyal when it comes to Licorice style candy.

Nike is getting out of the golf equipment business, you'll have to find someone new.

And get out of here with your red vine nonsense!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Sarah

Brand loyalty

Postby Sarah » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:07 pm

bmyoungs wrote:
Sunglasses - Oakley

Nike is getting out of the golf equipment business, you'll have to find someone new.

Isn't Adidas getting out too? Hopefully that means some sweet sales so I can continue having the cheapest golf game ever.
ejhartman91

Brand loyalty

Postby ejhartman91 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:13 pm

Sarah wrote:
bmyoungs wrote:
Sunglasses - Oakley

Isn't Adidas getting out too? Hopefully that means some sweet sales so I can continue having the cheapest golf game ever.

Not sure. I did hear adidas was selling Taylormade, their golf brand.
bmyoungs

Brand loyalty

Postby bmyoungs » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:06 pm

Yeah Taylormade is the Motorola of the golf business.

wags83

Brand loyalty

Postby wags83 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:03 am

I thought of something last night about brand loyalty. I'm brand loyal to McCormick's for taco seasoning. I've tried other ones and they just don't taste as good, plus McCormicks is one of the only ones that has a "hot" version instead of just mild or medium.
Tyler
Owner

Brand loyalty

Postby Tyler » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:22 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post I thought of something last night about brand loyalty. I'm brand loyal to McCormick's for taco seasoning. I've tried other ones and they just don't taste as good, plus McCormicks is one of the only ones that has a "hot" version instead of just mild or medium.

I bought taco seasoning last night and went with the cheapest "less sodium" version.
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Brand loyalty

Postby DannyFanny » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:55 am

we make our own taco seasoning.
megatron

Brand loyalty

Postby megatron » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:49 pm

wags83 wrote:I thought of something last night about brand loyalty. I'm brand loyal to McCormick's for taco seasoning. I've tried other ones and they just don't taste as good, plus McCormicks is one of the only ones that has a "hot" version instead of just mild or medium.

If you go to a Hy-vee in your future, old El Paso has a good hot and spicy taco seasoning. Corey and I are definitely loyal to that brand and stock up with 10- 15 packets at a time.

Return to “Off Topic”