Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Where the babies at?

Talk about anything.
bmyoungs

Where the babies at?

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:06 pm

Tyler wrote:
bmyoungs wrote:Source of the post He's starting to go 8-10 hour stretches of sleep at night which is amazing.

Without waking up at all?! Dang. That is such a huge deal. You can sleep and be a functional adult now.

He has little wakeups where I just put my hand on his chest for a minute and he's back to sleep.
wags83

Where the babies at?

Postby wags83 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:32 pm

bmyoungs wrote:Source of the post
Tyler wrote:
bmyoungs wrote:Source of the post He's starting to go 8-10 hour stretches of sleep at night which is amazing.

Without waking up at all?! Dang. That is such a huge deal. You can sleep and be a functional adult now.

He has little wakeups where I just put my hand on his chest for a minute and he's back to sleep.

I assume that "hand on his chest" is code for "smother him with a pillow until he passes out".
bmyoungs

Where the babies at?

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:36 pm

wags83 wrote:
bmyoungs wrote:Source of the post
Tyler wrote:

I assume that "hand on his chest" is code for "smother him with a pillow until he passes out".

You'll be a great dad
Tyler
Owner

Where the babies at?

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:58 pm

Evie has one of these (older version) at the grandparents and loves it. Great buy for the price!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/VTech-Sit-to ... 10&veh=aff
Tyler
Owner

Where the babies at?

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:48 pm

Bmyoungs gave us an update in the video game thread. Marshall is growing and sleeping poorly because of that. How is he otherwise?

Domonoto, how is Junie?

Salvo, what about Ade?

Jayson, Hudson looks like a little tank. 11 months younger than Evie (I think) and already slightly bigger than her. Or maybe that is normal boy size? I have no idea!

Edit:
Fawlty, didn't mean to leave you and your daughter out!
bmyoungs

Where the babies at?

Postby bmyoungs » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:21 pm

He's the best. Marshall has been trying so hard to scoot or crawl lately and he lives standing. He's eating some solids and loves them. He's a very happy and easy baby. Even his sleeping is just poor for him but great compared to every story we hear. One of us always gets a full night sleep

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Where the babies at?

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:36 pm

bmyoungs wrote:Source of the post Marshall has been trying so hard to scoot or crawl

I remember he rolled at an impossibly young age. Does he roll to get around? Evie was a late crawler because she got so good at rolling.

bmyoungs wrote:Source of the post He's a very happy and easy baby. Even his sleeping is just poor for him but great compared to every story we hear.

This just means your next child will be horrible (at least that is what everyone has told us)
Sarah

Where the babies at?

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:42 pm

Tyler wrote:
bmyoungs wrote:Source of the post Marshall has been trying so hard to scoot or crawl

I remember he rolled at an impossibly young age. Does he roll to get around? Evie was a late crawler because she got so good at rolling.

Just to his belly. He seems not to care about the other way anymore. He's getting SOoooo close to scooting I think he doesn't care about rolling anymore.
Tyler wrote:
bmyoungs wrote:Source of the post He's a very happy and easy baby. Even his sleeping is just poor for him but great compared to every story we hear.

This just means your next child will be horrible (at least that is what everyone has told us)

Yeahhhhhhh we hear the same. Marshall doesn't need any siblings right?
Donomoto

Where the babies at?

Postby Donomoto » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:33 am

Junie is doing pretty good. We just finished up her 4 month sleep regression, growth spurt, and developmental leap. All three of those seemed to hit her at the same time, and we had a couple weeks of TERRIBLE naps and sleeping.

She's sleeping better now, but Kayla thinks she might be teething. Times when she should be happy (Clean diaper, fed, entertained), she just started crying, and she bites at a lot of stuff. We'll see.

Junie has learned how to roll from her back to her tummy, and is getting close to go from tummy to back.

The only real interesting thing she's doing out of the ordinary is that she does a reverse inch worm to move around. On her back, she arches her back, then pushes forward and slides on her head. She has a bald spot developing on the back of her head.
Tyler
Owner

Where the babies at?

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:43 am

Donomoto wrote:Source of the post The only real interesting thing she's doing out of the ordinary is that she does a reverse inch worm to move around. On her back, she arches her back, then pushes forward and slides on her head. She has a bald spot developing on the back of her head.

We are going to need a gif of that posted...
Tyler
Owner

Where the babies at?

Postby Tyler » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:01 am

Evie has been sick/getting molars for the past 2 weeks. She sleeps fine for like 6-8 hours, but then the ibuprofen wears off and she wakes up screaming and it's hard to get her fully back to sleep. Stupid teeth!
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Where the babies at?

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:02 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Evie has been sick/getting molars for the past 2 weeks. She sleeps fine for like 6-8 hours, but then the ibuprofen wears off and she wakes up screaming and it's hard to get her fully back to sleep. Stupid teeth!

The molars are the worst. I think you said you already use the tablets, but if you don't, get them. It's immediate relief and they just dissolve on the gum.
Tyler
Owner

Where the babies at?

Postby Tyler » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:24 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post The molars are the worst. I think you said you already use the tablets, but if you don't, get them. It's immediate relief and they just dissolve on the gum.

FDA confirms elevated levels of belladonna in certain homeopathic teething products
I don't know if the ones I have are included in this, but my sister told me she can't find any teething tablets in store anymore. I'll have to read the labels of the one I have.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Where the babies at?

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:30 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post The molars are the worst. I think you said you already use the tablets, but if you don't, get them. It's immediate relief and they just dissolve on the gum.

FDA confirms elevated levels of belladonna in certain homeopathic teething products
I don't know if the ones I have are included in this, but my sister told me she can't find any teething tablets in store anymore. I'll have to read the labels of the one I have.

I have some that aren't, but I couldn't tell you what they are right now.
Corey
Site Admin

Re: Where the babies at?

Postby Corey » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:29 am

Adding a photo so Brad's nipples aren't always on my phone when I see this thread on Tapatalk.Image

wags83

Where the babies at?

Postby wags83 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:17 pm

Lolz, good call
bmyoungs

Where the babies at?

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:23 pm

I deleted the picture, Marshall has gone from being a great sleeper to a terrible one. I got like 3 hours of sleep last night

Sarah

Where the babies at?

Postby Sarah » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:26 pm

bmyoungs wrote:I deleted the picture, Marshall has gone from being a great sleeper to a terrible one. I got like 3 hours of sleep last night

Well.... Marshall got 10 and I got probably 6.... So who's the terrible sleeper?
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Where the babies at?

Postby Tyler » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:26 pm

bmyoungs wrote:I deleted the picture, Marshall has gone from being a great sleeper to a terrible one. I got like 3 hours of sleep last night

Oh man, that's rough. I remember Evie regressing too and how frustrating that was
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Where the babies at?

Postby Tyler » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:35 pm

Sarah wrote:

Well.... Marshall got 10 and I got probably 6.... So who's the terrible sleeper?

Shots fired!

Return to “Off Topic”