Blue Jackets

Netflix News

Postby Blue Jackets » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:08 am

82% of Kids in ‘Netflix Only’ Homes Have No Idea What Commercials Are

http://exstreamist.com/82-of-kids-in-ne ... cials-are/
SleepyChimera

Netflix News

Postby SleepyChimera » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:14 am

Blue Jackets wrote:Source of the post 82% of Kids in ‘Netflix Only’ Homes Have No Idea What Commercials Are

http://exstreamist.com/82-of-kids-in-ne ... cials-are/

Thank god lol
wags83

Netflix News

Postby wags83 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:02 am

Those spoiled brats. My hypothetical children will watch commercials and like it!
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Netflix News

Postby DannyFanny » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:16 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post Those spoiled brats. My hypothetical children will watch commercials and like it!

In fact! your family will have a weekly commercials only night!
Tyler
Owner

Re: Netflix News

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Tylersucks was trying to tell me about a funny raccoon commercial he saw and I had no idea what he was talking about. I never watch commercials because streaming, Netflix, etc
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:19 am

Seems like a good move. I always thought it was weird that the star rating wasn't a total of users reviews, but instead it was Netflix guessing how much you would like it.

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't do a lot of browsing on Netflix. When I open the app it's because I want to usually watch a Netflix original or something else specific so the rating system doesn't matter to me because I've already made up my mind.
bmyoungs

Netflix News

Postby bmyoungs » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:00 am

We browse a lot for random shows but I rarely look at the rating.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
wags83

Netflix News

Postby wags83 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:02 am

My ratings are all messed up anyway because of the account being shared between myself, Erin, and my younger sisters.
SleepyChimera

Netflix News

Postby SleepyChimera » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:04 am

I personally like the current rating system, but I also watched a documentary on algorithms and Netflix was a mini-bit in it talking about how they determine "suggestions". I like the 5-star system because it allows me to tell Netflix shows I kind of liked but wasn't thrilled about. I rate every show/movie I watch so the suggestions I get from Netflix tend to be pretty relavent to me. Though when I was on an animated movie/show kick I did get a lot of little kid day-time tv shows for a bit haha. But a handful of 1-stars corrected that no prob.

wags83 wrote:Source of the post My ratings are all messed up anyway because of the account being shared between myself, Erin, and my younger sisters.

I force people in my house to use different accounts lol. I used to get annoyed with my account being covered in horror movies from my BF. I even have a guests' account for when people want to put something on that isn't of my preference.
Tyler
Owner

Netflix News

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:14 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post My ratings are all messed up anyway because of the account being shared between myself, Erin, and my younger sisters.

You don't each have your own profile? Fix that.
Tyler
Owner

Netflix News

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:15 am

SleepyChimera wrote:Source of the post I rate every show/movie I watch so the suggestions I get from Netflix tend to be pretty relavent to me. Though when I was on an animated movie/show kick I did get a lot of little kid day-time tv shows for a bit haha. But a handful of 1-stars corrected that no prob.

You are Netflix's perfect customer. I never rate.
SleepyChimera

Netflix News

Postby SleepyChimera » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:21 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
SleepyChimera wrote:Source of the post I rate every show/movie I watch so the suggestions I get from Netflix tend to be pretty relavent to me. Though when I was on an animated movie/show kick I did get a lot of little kid day-time tv shows for a bit haha. But a handful of 1-stars corrected that no prob.

You are Netflix's perfect customer. I never rate.

I know right? The only downside is I get sucked into shows (right now its Bones) and then my mile long "My List" tends to lose items because I didn't get to them in time. I wish Netflix would post "expiring" dates on the shows it plans to take down.
wags83

Netflix News

Postby wags83 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:06 am

Tyler wrote:

You don't each have your own profile? Fix that.

It was before the time of different profiles so the damage was done. Honestly I rarely watch Netflix anymore so I don't really care.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:32 am

HBO needs to add that button. Dang GoT opening sequence is half the episode length
SleepyChimera

Netflix News

Postby SleepyChimera » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:56 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post HBO needs to add that button. Dang GoT opening sequence is half the episode length

I quite enjoy watching the opening sequence. I think it would be cool to have a tabletop that actually did all those things
wags83

Netflix News

Postby wags83 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:25 am

I cannot stand the song at the intro of OITNB and I get very upset when I forget to hit fast forward.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Netflix News

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:39 am

wags83 wrote:I cannot stand the song at the intro of OITNB and I get very upset when I forget to hit fast forward.

The animal, the animal, balchs djekdjw jdhehe
wags83

Netflix News

Postby wags83 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:18 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
wags83 wrote:I cannot stand the song at the intro of OITNB and I get very upset when I forget to hit fast forward.

The animal, the animal, balchs djekdjw jdhehe

:evil:

Return to “Off Topic”