Here's a dump of a lot of the riddles that have passed around here:
- I have 3 feet, but no arms or legs. What am I?
- I only exist when you are here. Where you never were, I can never be. What am I?
- I am a protector who sits on a bridge. One person can see through me, while others wonder what I hide. What am I?
- I hold two people together, but only touch one. What am I?
- You cannot keep me, until you have given me. What am I?
- There was a building with 100 floors. A short man lived on the very top floor, the 100th floor. On sunny days, he would ride the elevator up to the 70th floor, then climb the stairs up the rest of the way. On rainy days, he would ride the elevator straight to his apartment, the 100th floor. Why?
- When I take five and add six, I get eleven, but when I take six and add seven, I get one. What am I?
- A pregnant lady named her children: Dominique, Regis, Michelle, Fawn, Sophie and Lara. What will she name her next child? Jessica, Katie, Abby or Tilly?