Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Easter Plans

Talk about anything.
blake

Easter Plans

Postby blake » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:53 am

Anyone traveling?

Just church here with family...... and then both sides are coming to our house for a big ham dinner, easter egg hunt, etc.

Weather should be great too
Tyler
Owner

Easter Plans

Postby Tyler » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:00 am

Parents are coming to Des Moines area to spend a weekend with us. Tomorrow I want to take them around to some areas of DSM they haven't been to and check out some new stores.
Sunday my in-laws are inviting us all over for lunch and egg hunt for the kids.
blake

Easter Plans

Postby blake » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:40 am

Speaking of Des Moines. I haven't been there in almost 5 years. May have to go there this summer
Sarah

Easter Plans

Postby Sarah » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:51 pm

Brad's working, me and the little one are going to my mom's in the afternoon for lunch/dinner and to celebrate my sister's birthday.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Easter Plans

Postby Tyler » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:42 pm

Sarah wrote:Brad's working, me and the little one are going to my mom's in the afternoon for lunch/dinner and to celebrate my sister's birthday.

Smart move. Pack the bags and get out of Dodge when Brad isn't there to chase after you

How far of a drive is that? I've never gone more than like an hour alone in the car with Evie. She's good on trips, but usually Jocelyn has to climb back there a few times every long trip
Sarah

Easter Plans

Postby Sarah » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:46 pm

Tyler wrote:
Sarah wrote:Brad's working, me and the little one are going to my mom's in the afternoon for lunch/dinner and to celebrate my sister's birthday.

Smart move. Pack the bags and get out of Dodge when Brad isn't there to chase after you

How far of a drive is that? I've never gone more than like an hour alone in the car with Evie. She's good on trips, but usually Jocelyn has to climb back there a few times every long trip

Gotta get used to being on my own now that Brad's back with his other family for the summer!

The drive is about an hour, probably wouldn't do any more than that on my own either.
wags83

Easter Plans

Postby wags83 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:16 pm

I get back to Minneapolis tonight. Tomorrow we'll head down to Sheldon and come back Sunday.
blake

Easter Plans

Postby blake » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:32 pm

next time you're in NW Iowa- take an extra day and head to SF and I'll show you some of my favorites breweries

Return to “Off Topic”