Talk about anything.
bmyoungs

Money "Saving" Ideas

Postby bmyoungs » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:29 am

DannyFanny wrote:
Sarah wrote:Source of the post
bmyoungs wrote:
wags83 wrote:
bmyoungs wrote:Source of the post an extended vacation to Iowa this winter.

It's nice to go somewhere tropical during the winter.

Yeah I told Sarah we can go visit the coast.

I've heard Iowa has two coasts.

I think he meant in iowa you only need two coats.

Nope I said we could visit the west coast, (Missouri River) this year. Sarah seemed to think Iowa was landlocked.
SleepyChimera

Money "Saving" Ideas

Postby SleepyChimera » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:44 am

What is Amazon Delivery?

Also I did Uber. I hated it. There's no real way to make money without working 60+ hours a week and/or working the bar shifts. I didn't want to risk vomit in my car though soooo
Tyler
Owner

Re: Money "Saving" Ideas

Postby Tyler » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:04 am

99% sure Des Moines doesn't have Amazon delivery. Bigger cities (like Minneapolis) offer some products within 2 hours of buying it. They do this by paying average Joe's to be delivery drivers in their own cars. It's Uber, but for Amazon packages
Tag

Money "Saving" Ideas

Postby Tag » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:09 pm

I use to believe the same fallacy, trust me. (in regards to no "rewards") Here's the thing and its proven, you absolutely without a doubt spend less money using cash instead of a card. you can tell me you dont (like i use to think) then try it for a month and watch. I promise, without a shadow of a doubt you'll spend at least 1% less (more likely 5%+)

Prime now? we have it. Can get pretty much anything (huge warehouse near us). and have it within 2 hours at doorstep. Can pay extra 8 bucks to have it within the hour.
-Tag
*Formerly known as Slumdog Billionaire

As Pat from Silver Linings Playbook says... "I've got nothing but love for you, brother."
bmyoungs

Money "Saving" Ideas

Postby bmyoungs » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:09 am

Tag wrote:I use to believe the same fallacy, trust me. (in regards to no "rewards") Here's the thing and its proven, you absolutely without a doubt spend less money using cash instead of a card. you can tell me you dont (like i use to think) then try it for a month and watch. I promise, without a shadow of a doubt you'll spend at least 1% less (more likely 5%+)

Prime now? we have it. Can get pretty much anything (huge warehouse near us). and have it within 2 hours at doorstep. Can pay extra 8 bucks to have it within the hour.

That is a fair point.

Return to “Off Topic”