Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Dog food

Talk about anything.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Dog food

Postby Tyler » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:23 pm

I blame Ethan for making all of us spend more money than we should have.

At Costco I got the fat dog food since Roscoe is obese. Will see if it helps.
ejhartman91

Dog food

Postby ejhartman91 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:21 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I blame Ethan for making all of us spend more money than we should have.

I will accept the blame. I've read a lot of reports and information about the FDA report and there are a lot of angry dog owners right now. They are mad at the boutique pet food companies and stores for selling them "over-priced, death food."
wags83

Dog food

Postby wags83 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:23 pm

To be fair, this new study showing that grain-free is bad is very inconclusive too. Basically, feed your dogs whatever as long as it isn't tainted with poison.
ejhartman91

Dog food

Postby ejhartman91 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:30 pm

wags83 wrote:Source of the post To be fair, this new study showing that grain-free is bad is very inconclusive too. Basically, feed your dogs whatever as long as it isn't tainted with poison.

This is true. I'm just mad that I fell for the "grain free is so much better for your dog" trick for so long. After switching them to grain-inclusive, cheaper food. They seem just fine. In fact, they seem to like this food more than the more expensive stuff. I guess you don't always get what you pay for...

Return to “Off Topic”