Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Hobbies

Talk about anything.
CrckrJack

Hobbies

Postby CrckrJack » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:48 am

I need to get back into shooting. the only indoor place around here is 35 minutes and the outdoor only ones look REALLLLYYY sketchy...
Tyler
Owner

Hobbies

Postby Tyler » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:55 am

CrckrJack wrote:Source of the post the outdoor only ones look REALLLLYYY sketchy...

If only you had some kind of weapon to protect yourself while there
bmyoungs

Hobbies

Postby bmyoungs » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Tyler wrote:
Kath525 wrote:Source of the post I recently refurbished this great desk I will post pictures

Waiting...
Kath525 wrote:Source of the post If I start playing the sims I won't stop-for hours, for days, for weeks

You and Jocelyn can start a support group for each other
bmyoungs wrote:Source of the post Darts: got into it a few years ago and can't stop. I love watching it too.

I think it's cool that you compete in tournaments and do this weekly. What level of play would you consider it? Is it always at the same bar or do tournaments move around? I guess if you're in a bowling league it is always at the same place.
I play at my golf course. I am an A player and was by far the best player in our league last year. I might play in a different league this winter but not sure. I haven't done any tournaments because i can never find info on them before hand

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Erin

Hobbies

Postby Erin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:54 am

Running and yoga are a constant for me all year round on a weekly basis. They often double as social and/or stress relief time.

Rollerblading- 90s child! I haven't done it as much this year because my Dad is getting old and injured, but we usually get out together a couple times per month in the summer.

Scrapbooking- On/off with this- I most recently crafted one of our dating days for the wedding. I was really into it in HS and in college made one from my semester studying abroad in Spain.

Misc Exercise- I'm fortunate to have friends that teach various formats of exercise classes (get in fo freeee) or that are also curious about checking out new studios. We joined 9Round last Nov so kick-boxing has been a fun new challenge.
Tyler
Owner

Hobbies

Postby Tyler » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:58 am

Erin wrote:Source of the post Scrapbooking- On/off with this- I most recently crafted one of our dating days for the wedding. I was really into it in HS and in college made one from my semester studying abroad in Spain.

This has to be a dying art with Facebook and Google Photos. You are Single–handedly keeping all of the ma and pa craft stores open
megatron

Hobbies

Postby megatron » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Going to twins games in the summer could qualify as a hobby maybe....we get season Tix and are currently at a game. Corey is running the mascot race after the 4th inning as a season ticket holder prize. I'll video and post later!

bmyoungs

Hobbies

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Sarah won't post it but her hobby is watching bad CW shows

Tyler
Owner

Hobbies

Postby Tyler » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:52 pm

megatron wrote:Source of the post Going to twins games in the summer could qualify as a hobby maybe....we get season Tix and are currently at a game. Corey is running the mascot race after the 4th inning as a season ticket holder prize. I'll video and post later!

GOOD LUCK!
Sarah

Hobbies

Postby Sarah » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:55 pm

My hobby is watching bad CW shows.

But really, shutting my brain down with dumb TV is awesome.

Once I'm done taking two classes at a time for the ole MBA, and done spending an hour of my work day literally being a cow, I am planning to get back into weight lifting and yoga during my lunch break. So those will be my hobbies.

Hiking again seems like a pipe dream but when Marshall gets bigger I'll bring him with me.
Corey
Site Admin

RE: Hobbies

Postby Corey » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:07 pm

megatron wrote:Going to twins games in the summer could qualify as a hobby maybe....we get season Tix and are currently at a game. Corey is running the mascot race after the 4th inning as a season ticket holder prize. I'll video and post later!

I got third due to having the second worst lane and that's the story I'm sticking to! I'm Louie the Loon (the purple one).

https://youtu.be/upeI9Pqa390
Corey
Site Admin

Re: Hobbies

Postby Corey » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:08 pm

Sorry for Meg's poor vertical video decision!
CrckrJack

Hobbies

Postby CrckrJack » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:59 am

Corey wrote:Source of the post I got third due to having the second worst lane and that's the story I'm sticking to! I'm Louie the Loon (the purple one).

Omg that is so awesome!!!!! I would love to be in a city that had a professional sports team. One of the few things I feel like I am missing out on hardcore.
Erin

Hobbies

Postby Erin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:24 pm

Hahah Corey that's awesome! Running as a loon may make me want to be a season ticket holder, too
Corey
Site Admin

Hobbies

Postby Corey » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Tyler
Owner

Re: Hobbies

Postby Tyler » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:13 pm

Good looking bunch right there

Return to “Off Topic”