Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Question of the Day

Talk about anything.
User avatar
DannyFanny
Top Contributor
Posts: 3400
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 pm
Contact:

Question of the Day

Postby DannyFanny » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:52 pm

I did like that short lived 7Up-side down from the early 00's
User avatar
bmyoungs
Moderator
Posts: 4571
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 pm
Contact:

Question of the Day

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:57 pm

Haven't had 7up in ages. I usually drink Sprite at work when I'm bored of water.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 29644
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: RE: Question of the Day

Postby Tyler » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:04 pm

DannyFanny wrote:I did like that short lived 7Up-side down from the early 00's
dnL you mean
(Who turned their phone upside down to check it was right?)
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 4013
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Question of the Day

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:41 pm

Corey wrote:
Tyler wrote:Sprite. 7up. Sierra Mist

I grew up in a 7up family but have slowly switched to Sprite. I don't buy any soda for myself for the house, but try to keep a 12 pack of Sprite on hand as a caffeine free treat. Sprite is also easier for kids to say so I assume that's why all parents pick it over the other 2.
None. 7up reminds me of being sick as a kid so I never have that. I'd always choose a mountain dew or any cola over those as well
Completely agree. Always make me feel sick

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 29644
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Question of the Day

Postby Tyler » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:57 pm

You're all so weird!!

New question. Do you make your bed in the morning? I'll fold my half over in the morning and then half ass make it all when I get home from work. I don't put all 4 decorative pillows on though.
User avatar
wags83
Moderator
Posts: 11287
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Contact:

Question of the Day

Postby wags83 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:59 pm

Erin usually makes ours. We don't have decorative pillows.
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 4013
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Question of the Day

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:16 pm

Tyler wrote:You're all so weird!!

New question. Do you make your bed in the morning? I'll fold my half over in the morning and then half ass make it all when I get home from work. I don't put all 4 decorative pillows on though.
Never

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 29644
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Question of the Day

Postby Tyler » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:34 pm

wags83 wrote:Source of the post Erin usually makes ours. We don't have decorative pillows.

Please grow up and get some

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMVWECam8EA
User avatar
bmyoungs
Moderator
Posts: 4571
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 pm
Contact:

Question of the Day

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:11 pm

No decorative pillows and our bed is almost never made well.

Are we the only ones smart enough to have separate blankets and comforters? Same exact one twin extra long since we have called King mattress. Never worry about stolen blankets.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
DannyFanny
Top Contributor
Posts: 3400
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 pm
Contact:

Question of the Day

Postby DannyFanny » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:21 pm

I never make the bed. Maria makes the bed before she goes to bed.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 29644
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: RE: Question of the Day

Postby Tyler » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:50 pm

DannyFanny wrote:I never make the bed. Maria makes the bed before she goes to bed.
Ummm. What

Yes Brad no one else is as crazy as you to do that.
User avatar
bmyoungs
Moderator
Posts: 4571
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 pm
Contact:

Question of the Day

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:57 pm

Tyler wrote:
DannyFanny wrote:I never make the bed. Maria makes the bed before she goes to bed.
Ummm. What

Yes Brad no one else is as crazy as you to do that.
Try it and you'll never regret it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 29644
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Question of the Day

Postby Tyler » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:27 pm

Who else is OCD enough to count the deodorant swipes under each arm to make sure they are equal? My number is 7.
User avatar
DannyFanny
Top Contributor
Posts: 3400
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 pm
Contact:

Question of the Day

Postby DannyFanny » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:46 pm

7 seems like a lot. Swipe up then down. Repeat on other arm.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 29644
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: RE: Question of the Day

Postby Tyler » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:22 pm

DannyFanny wrote:7 seems like a lot. Swipe up then down. Repeat on other arm.
Do you have have what I would call dry, wet running jell, solid jell? I use the solid jell.
User avatar
ejhartman91
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:12 pm
Contact:

Question of the Day

Postby ejhartman91 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:49 pm

None of the above. Too syrupy and sugary for me. I don't drink any soda. If I want something carbonated it's beer or sparkling water. I do drink Kombucha every now and then as well.
User avatar
DannyFanny
Top Contributor
Posts: 3400
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 pm
Contact:

Question of the Day

Postby DannyFanny » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:03 pm

I guess dry? I use this currently. https://shop.schmidts.com/products/char ... rant-stick
It wasn't my first choice but I was out of deodorant and Target was out of stock of my usual.

The scent has grown on me though.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 29644
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: RE: Question of the Day

Postby Tyler » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm

ejhartman91 wrote:None of the above. Too syrupy and sugary for me. I don't drink any soda. If I want something carbonated it's beer or sparkling water. I do drink Kombucha every now and then as well.
I forgot about the 7up question and thought you were saying you don't wear deodorant because it was too sugary.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 29644
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: RE: Question of the Day

Postby Tyler » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:24 pm

DannyFanny wrote:I guess dry? I use this currently. https://shop.schmidts.com/products/char ... rant-stick
It wasn't my first choice but I was out of deodorant and Target was out of stock of my usual.

The scent has grown on me though.
If I was paying $10 a stick I would only do 2 swipes too!
User avatar
ejhartman91
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:12 pm
Contact:

Question of the Day

Postby ejhartman91 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:39 pm

Tyler wrote:
ejhartman91 wrote:None of the above. Too syrupy and sugary for me. I don't drink any soda. If I want something carbonated it's beer or sparkling water. I do drink Kombucha every now and then as well.
I forgot about the 7up question and thought you were saying you don't wear deodorant because it was too sugary.

Yeah sorry I'm a bit behind. I rarely make the bed and I swipe twice but I have the old spice "soft solid" antiperspirant/deodorant. The product directions say 2 "clicks" but I only do 1.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests