That is crazy.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Blockbuster Video Has Become An Alaskan Tourist Attraction

Postby Tyler » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:07 am

LOL IRL "For 49 cents you can get a cool movie" *cuts to 2004's White Chicks*

This video is great.
I'm old school. I still have a VHS player, I have the old DVD player, we just got the blurays.

But really, that store seems to be full of nice employees and appreciative customers, I hope they stay open too. I have so many memories of going to Movie Gallery, Hy-Vee video, or the old movie theater to get a movie with my parents. You never went there with a movie in mind, you just walked around for 15 minutes until you found something.

I think it was a 7th grade Bmyoungs that told me to rent Blue Collar Comedy Tour one day while in football practice. I remember riding my bike to the store and renting it. It was really the first stand-up I ever watched and I thought it was hilarious.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:28 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post just walked around for 15 minutes until you found something.

15 minutes? I feel like we would spend upwards of an hour in Movie Gallery at times!
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Postby Blue Jackets » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:17 am

Blockbuster’s last stand: Inside one of the iconic video rental chain’s final U.S. stores
Perhaps the most striking thing about the last remaining Blockbuster Video store in the lower 48 United States is how instantly familiar it is, despite the decades of technological change that have nearly erased one of the most iconic brands of the 1990s and early 2000s.

About three hours southeast of Portland, I found a piece of American history in this Central Oregon ski-and-beer town of around 90,000 people. I also found the answer to the question: Why would anybody shop at Blockbuster in the age of speedy broadband and streaming movies?
blake

Postby blake » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:33 am

Lol at the old bitchy ladies at Movie Gallery always

and that's awesome- I'd stop

Return to “Off Topic”