Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Sexual Harassment Scandals

Talk about anything.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Sexual Harassment Scandals

Postby Tyler » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:09 am

wags83 wrote:
Blue Jackets wrote:Source of the post Wonder what prison will look like for an 81 year old man

Yeah that's what I'm curious about as well. I can't imagine he lives through even the three years.
That's pretty bleak!
wags83

Postby wags83 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:47 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
wags83 wrote:
Blue Jackets wrote:Source of the post Wonder what prison will look like for an 81 year old man

Yeah that's what I'm curious about as well. I can't imagine he lives through even the three years.
That's pretty bleak!

Yeah I guess, but a change like that really mess with a person of that age. You've lived the last 40+ years of your life in the comforts afforded a rich celebrity and suddenly, at 81 years old, you're in prison. I think the will to live plays a big part as people get into those years and I can't see him having a very strong will to live at this point. Also, fuck him, he's a sexual predator. The world will be a better place when he's gone.
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Postby Blue Jackets » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:56 am

Neil DeGrasse Tyson Addresses Sexual Misconduct Accusations
I like how he gives his views of the events, but never tried to belittle or dismiss those of the accuser. He seems to show genuine remorse that he didn't know how his actions were being taken, instead of discrediting the accuser.
bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Nice comment by him and certainly I can understand why the "special handshake" would make someone uncomfortable. Really he should be locked up just for thinking that was a thing any human would want/enjoy

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Return to “Off Topic”