blake

Sexual Harassment Scandals

Postby blake » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:35 am

manson dropped from record label
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:24 am

I didn't know those 2 had a thing. Apparently this was pretty public years ago and is just now resurfacing
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:51 am

Thomas Middleditch Accused of Sexual Misconduct in Allegations Stemming From Now-Closed Hollywood Club
I've heard of some other things about in, like how he pressured his wife to be a swinger or he would divorce her. He said that in a playboy magazine article. They have since gotten divorced.

Take it for what it's worth, but this comment was also on Reddit from FartParty5801:
Fucking FINALLY. I worked on a film with this POS a few years back. He made me so uncomfortable, I had to ask another member of my crew to take over the portion of my job that involved me touching him daily. He said disgusting things to me. A lot revolving around his wife and crazy sex life and how hard it was to jerk it in the corner of a swingers club while people kept asking him “hey aren’t you that Verizon guy?” He showed me semi explicit photos of his wife. Saying that she was hot but that she was a moron and concluded that “that’s what you get for marrying a fucking fan.” I could go on and on about the gross shit he said on the daily. Im honestly uncomfortable typing the worst of it. He made super creepy and consistent advances towards the extremely young PA’s on set - every female crew member dreaded the days he was there. We complained. But no one cared. Not enough. It was too expensive to get rid of him. So we endured. I hope whatever comes out about this douche bag ruins his career. He fully deserves it.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:36 am

That's too bad, I thought he was funny. But if he's the creep that person says, good riddance I suppose. And if there's anyone in the world that I trust, it's FartParty5801.
bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:41 pm

That's fucked up

Along the same lines I was reading some of the stories in the deshaun Watson lawsuits. Those are FUCKED up.

https://reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/mar1q ... on/grtr4ef

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:14 am

That is horrible. I would say he is trying to use his fame and take advantage of these people, but it seems not even all of them knew who he was.

Return to “Off Topic”