Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Vegas Golden Knights

Talk about anything.
CrckrJack

Vegas Golden Knights

Postby CrckrJack » Mon May 21, 2018 9:33 am

Anyone watching hockey? I grew up watching a lot of the Blues and I watched their very last game this year and have been obsessed with hockey since. The Golden Knights beat the Jets yesterday and ended up winning the series 4-1 and are going to the Stanley Cup in their inaugural season!

Sportspuck is fun.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Vegas Golden Knights

Postby Tyler » Mon May 21, 2018 10:35 am

This forum only has room for one hockey fan, and that's Blue Jackets.
wags83

Vegas Golden Knights

Postby wags83 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:40 am

I've been casually watching since the Wild suck and got beat in the first round. I've been on the Golden Knights bandwagon ever since. Crazy that they are in the finals as a first year expansion team. I feel like it would be pretty awesome to go to a game in Vegas. Whenever they show highlights of home games it seems like the arena has the showy Vegas feel to it.
CrckrJack

Vegas Golden Knights

Postby CrckrJack » Mon May 21, 2018 10:44 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post I've been casually watching since the Wild suck and got beat in the first round. I've been on the Golden Knights bandwagon ever since. Crazy that they are in the finals as a first year expansion team. I feel like it would be pretty awesome to go to a game in Vegas. Whenever they show highlights of home games it seems like the arena has the showy Vegas feel to it.

Agreed! I was telling Kathryn that if we ever went to Vegas and we DIDN'T schedule it around a home game, I would be upset. lol
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Vegas Golden Knights

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:27 pm

For a friend of mines 30th birthday, we went and watched the wild play in Minneapolis. It was fun, and we had beer and food included in the box seats.

I really enjoy hockey live, but don't have much interest watching on TV.
CrckrJack

Vegas Golden Knights

Postby CrckrJack » Mon May 21, 2018 2:59 pm

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post For a friend of mines 30th birthday, we went and watched the wild play in Minneapolis. It was fun, and we had beer and food included in the box seats.

I really enjoy hockey live, but don't have much interest watching on TV.

Every time i am watching a game i am really like "why is there not beer in me?" and then realize that if i drank during every hockey game they played that's too much.
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Vegas Golden Knights

Postby Blue Jackets » Tue May 22, 2018 6:29 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post This forum only has room for one hockey fan, and that's Blue Jackets.

The more hockey fans the better. I can't want to see the sports movie on this team, it has been an amazing year.

Return to “Off Topic”