Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

I couldn't sleep last night...

Talk about anything.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28118
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

I couldn't sleep last night...

Postby Tyler » Tue May 29, 2018 10:14 pm

Because I was dreading using a 1080p towel after I showered. I wanted new 4k ones.

What are some of your idiotic thoughts you are convinced make sense when you're half asleep and only half reasoning?
User avatar
megatron
Posts: 992
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 pm
Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa
Contact:

I couldn't sleep last night...

Postby megatron » Wed May 30, 2018 1:51 pm

Lolzzzzz Corey is the king of this! I wish I recorded him every time he half wakes up on the couch on weeknights or when he has a night terror. He comes up with some crazy stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28118
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: RE: I couldn't sleep last night...

Postby Tyler » Wed May 30, 2018 2:01 pm

megatron wrote:Lolzzzzz Corey is the king of this! I wish I recorded him every time he half wakes up on the couch on weeknights or when he has a night terror. He comes up with some crazy stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
We need some recent examples! I never audibly talk about the weird things, my brain just gets fixiated on them.
User avatar
megatron
Posts: 992
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 pm
Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa
Contact:

I couldn't sleep last night...

Postby megatron » Wed May 30, 2018 2:27 pm

I’ve had that too. I convinced myself that the smoke alarm on our ceiling was actually a bat one night and it made me so scared.
User avatar
wags83
Moderator
Posts: 10845
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Contact:

I couldn't sleep last night...

Postby wags83 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:14 pm

There was a time in my old rental where I swore I saw a huge spider repelling down its web from the ceiling onto my bed. I was so convinced that it was real that I jumped out of bed, turned on the light, and tore all the blankets off the bed to try to find it. It took me a couple minutes to realize that: 1. there are no spiders that big around here and 2. even if there was a spider coming down into the bed, I wouldn't be able to see it in the pitch dark of the room in the middle of the night.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28118
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: RE: I couldn't sleep last night...

Postby Tyler » Wed May 30, 2018 3:21 pm

wags83 wrote:There was a time in my old rental where I swore I saw a huge spider repelling down its web from the ceiling onto my bed. I was so convinced that it was real that I jumped out of bed, turned on the light, and tore all the blankets off the bed to try to find it. It took me a couple minutes to realize that: 1. there are no spiders that big around here and 2. even if there was a spider coming down into the bed, I wouldn't be able to see it in the pitch dark of the room in the middle of the night.
Lol. That's great. Did you wake up Erin?
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28118
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: RE: I couldn't sleep last night...

Postby Tyler » Wed May 30, 2018 3:21 pm

megatron wrote:I’ve had that too. I convinced myself that the smoke alarm on our ceiling was actually a bat one night and it made me so scared.
Did you at least have Corey check on it?
User avatar
wags83
Moderator
Posts: 10845
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Contact:

I couldn't sleep last night...

Postby wags83 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:32 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
wags83 wrote:There was a time in my old rental where I swore I saw a huge spider repelling down its web from the ceiling onto my bed. I was so convinced that it was real that I jumped out of bed, turned on the light, and tore all the blankets off the bed to try to find it. It took me a couple minutes to realize that: 1. there are no spiders that big around here and 2. even if there was a spider coming down into the bed, I wouldn't be able to see it in the pitch dark of the room in the middle of the night.
Lol. That's great. Did you wake up Erin?

She wasn't there at the time. This was back in my rental house where I lived with roommates.
User avatar
DannyFanny
Top Contributor
Posts: 3275
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 pm
Contact:

I couldn't sleep last night...

Postby DannyFanny » Thu May 31, 2018 10:50 am

My drummer and I often talk about what music we are currently listening to. That kept me up one night.

Usually I just think about movies or tv shows. Like last night I was thinking about what year Dazed and Confused took place. 1976 for those wondering.

Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests