Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Amazon Subscribe and Save

Talk about anything.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:32 pm

I'm tired of buying stuff in stores. What does everyone subscribe to on Amazon? How often do you get it? Better yet, post the URLs of the products.
ejhartman91

Postby ejhartman91 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:09 pm

We have toilet paper, dishwasher detergent tablets, and recently added Lysol wipes. I've been meaning to add more but can't think of anything

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Amazon Subscribe and Save

Postby Tyler » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:52 pm

ejhartman91 wrote:We have toilet paper, dishwasher detergent tablets, and recently added Lysol wipes. I've been meaning to add more but can't think of anything

Dishwasher pods are one I have too. Every 6 months I think.

Lysol wipes isnt a bad idea. We buy those a couple times a year.

Is it TMI to ask what TP and how frequently? Buying TP at the store today is what inspired this whole post. Used the Amazon app to look up the pack of Charmin I was buying but Amazon only had $28+ options. I guess I could do that every couple of months.

We also do diapers and wipes, but cancelled those since potty training is going well. What we have on hand will hopefully be enough. Maybe need to buy some one offs for nighttime.

Also have a pack of dental dog bones I added just because they were cheap and helped get to the 5 item discount. Get those on the same 6 month cycle as dish pods.
ejhartman91

Postby ejhartman91 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:39 pm

Tyler wrote:
ejhartman91 wrote:We have toilet paper, dishwasher detergent tablets, and recently added Lysol wipes. I've been meaning to add more but can't think of anything

Dishwasher pods are one I have too. Every 6 months I think.

Lysol wipes isnt a bad idea. We buy those a couple times a year.

Is it TMI to ask what TP and how frequently? Buying TP at the store today is what inspired this whole post. Used the Amazon app to look up the pack of Charmin I was buying but Amazon only had $28+ options. I guess I could do that every couple of months.

We also do diapers and wipes, but cancelled those since potty training is going well. What we have on hand will hopefully be enough. Maybe need to buy some one offs for nighttime.

Also have a pack of dental dog bones I added just because they were cheap and helped get to the 5 item discount. Get those on the same 6 month cycle as dish pods.

We get the following delivered every 3 months:

Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare Toilet Paper, Soft Bath Tissue, 36 Family Rolls+ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CB5X7RF/re ... zBb2A7E0F4

ejhartman91

Postby ejhartman91 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:40 pm

And no it's not TMI. At least not in my opinion.

Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Amazon Subscribe and Save

Postby Tyler » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:49 pm

ejhartman91 wrote:And no it's not TMI. At least not in my opinion.

Haha. Thanks. Mostly was curious about frequency and and such. TP is confusing with mega double ultra rolls
ejhartman91

Postby ejhartman91 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:57 pm

Tyler wrote:

Haha. Thanks. Mostly was curious about frequency and and such. TP is confusing with mega double ultra rolls
Well we have never run out of TP since we started the subscribe and save for it. Granted that's just my wife and I, and I only really use TP on the weekends (probably TMI, just being honest).

cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:50 am

ejhartman91 wrote:Source of the post
Tyler wrote:

Well we have never run out of TP since we started the subscribe and save for it. Granted that's just my wife and I, and I only really use TP on the weekends (probably TMI, just being honest).

Good fiber intake. I'm glad you're on a schedule.

Return to “Off Topic”