Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Talk about anything.
Tyler
Owner

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby Tyler » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:57 pm

A lot of us are parents here. Use this thread to post any funny stories. I'll laugh no matter what so your post feels validated.

Evie (3.5 next week) used a public bathroom bathroom today and Jocelyn took her. She made mom line the seat with toilet paper because "dad puts paper on it for me". Jocelyn later asked me what that's about and I had to explain every guy toilet seat ever has piss on it so I always wipe it off first. I don't line the seat, but I wipe. Evie thought that was just a thing you did when you used a foreign toilet, regardless of it being male or female.

The bathroom we used was at a basketball tournament for our niece. Evie has the same appreciation for sports as her parents. As we got out of the car and said "is this the baseball game? I don't want to be outside". Poor Evie, all morning she thought we were going to an outdoor baseball game with 9 degree weather. She also calls any sport with a ball soccer.
wags83

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby wags83 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:58 pm

Lol, that's all funny.

We were in church this morning and everything was quiet for a moment, so obviously that's when JJ let out 2 very audible farts. He's 6 months old for those who don't know.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby Tyler » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:59 pm

wags83 wrote:Lol, that's all funny.

We were in church this morning and everything was quiet for a moment, so obviously that's when JJ let out 2 very audible farts. He's 6 months old for those who don't know.
Did people around you laugh? They better have.

How's he do in church? They have bags of toys there? Our church does with puzzles and colors and such
wags83

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby wags83 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:05 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Did people around you laugh? They better have.

I didn't notice if they did or not. The people directly around us would have been able to hear it though.
Tyler wrote:Source of the post How's he do in church? They have bags of toys there? Our church does with puzzles and colors and such

There's a cry room that has kids books, but so far he's done pretty good. Usually he's too distracted by the music and stained glass to be fussy.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby Tyler » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:34 am

I keep a Google doc that I update when Evie does something silly so we can show her it when she's older. Here's one from a couple months ago when it was a random warm winter day and 15 kids were in our yard.

Evie now calls cashews “banana peanuts”. Neighbor kids (that we don’t even know the names of) were outside. Evie brought the peanuts outside and said “friends wook, banana peanuts” and then spilled them all in the grass. Kids looked at her like she was insane.
wags83

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby wags83 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:49 pm

LOL!
Huss Buss
Top Contributor

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby Huss Buss » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:27 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post A lot of us are parents here. Use this thread to post any funny stories. I'll laugh no matter what so your post feels validated.

Evie (3.5 next week) used a public bathroom bathroom today and Jocelyn took her. She made mom line the seat with toilet paper because "dad puts paper on it for me". Jocelyn later asked me what that's about and I had to explain every guy toilet seat ever has piss on it so I always wipe it off first. I don't line the seat, but I wipe. Evie thought that was just a thing you did when you used a foreign toilet, regardless of it being male or female.

The bathroom we used was at a basketball tournament for our niece. Evie has the same appreciation for sports as her parents. As we got out of the car and said "is this the baseball game? I don't want to be outside". Poor Evie, all morning she thought we were going to an outdoor baseball game with 9 degree weather. She also calls any sport with a ball soccer.

I think Evie is calling you out with the toilet seat.

hahaha. she'll be athlete yet
Huss Buss
Top Contributor

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby Huss Buss » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:30 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
wags83 wrote:Lol, that's all funny.

Did people around you laugh? They better have.

How's he do in church? They have bags of toys there? Our church does with puzzles and colors and such

i would have laughed.. i do it all the time when kids are doing funny things.

We had it in church, where a kid was playing with the car keys and pressing the buttons. So when we come out of church we see a van rear door open, and it was parked on the west road at St. Pats so could easily get hit.
Huss Buss
Top Contributor

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby Huss Buss » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I keep a Google doc that I update when Evie does something silly so we can show her it when she's older. Here's one from a couple months ago when it was a random warm winter day and 15 kids were in our yard.

Evie now calls cashews “banana peanuts”. Neighbor kids (that we don’t even know the names of) were outside. Evie brought the peanuts outside and said “friends wook, banana peanuts” and then spilled them all in the grass. Kids looked at her like she was insane.

hahahahaha... great stuff
Tyler
Owner

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:24 am

Public bathrooms are a goldmine for Evie.

Yesterday she looks under the stall. "Yep! I see feet. Someone is in here"

She does her business and gets off the potty.
"Uh oh. A little tinkle got in my underwear. Watch this magic"
*takes more toilet paper out. puts it in the bottom of her underwear, pulls them back up.*
wags83

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby wags83 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:05 am

LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bmyoungs

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby bmyoungs » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:04 am

Lolz!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
bmyoungs

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby bmyoungs » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:05 pm

Marshalls current favorite movie (over the past week or two) is frozen. Today while driving he asked me to play the soundtrack and during let it go he just starts screaming and pointing that this part of the song is good favorite part of the movie. When she builds the giant snow Castle.

He also knows that the end credits song in Lego movie 2 is my favorite part and mashed sure to remind me every time

bmyoungs

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby bmyoungs » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:12 pm

Took Marshall to the indoor golf place today while I had a lesson. He told every person he could about his little cock (clock) in his room. And how he yells mommy daddy when I turns green.

He just got a new ok to wake clock in his bedroom and cock=clock

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:16 pm

Kids do love frozen songs.

Lol at little clock in his room. You got the same one as us it sounds like. How is that going with him?
bmyoungs

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby bmyoungs » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:41 pm

Tyler wrote:Kids do love frozen songs.

Lol at little clock in his room. You got the same one as us it sounds like. How is that going with him?
So far it's great. We put a couple books in his crib at night so when it's yellow in the morning he can read.

Huss Buss
Top Contributor

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby Huss Buss » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:42 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Public bathrooms are a goldmine for Evie.

Yesterday she looks under the stall. "Yep! I see feet. Someone is in here"

She does her business and gets off the potty.
"Uh oh. A little tinkle got in my underwear. Watch this magic"
*takes more toilet paper out. puts it in the bottom of her underwear, pulls them back up.*

hahahaha.. i would have a hard to stop laughing inside
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:40 pm

Evie grabbing her uncle's butt and saying "Christmas is here!". Wut
bmyoungs

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby bmyoungs » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:57 pm

Tyler wrote:Evie grabbing her uncle's butt and saying "Christmas is here!". Wut
Literally LMAO

Huss Buss
Top Contributor

Funny (dumb) kid stories

Postby Huss Buss » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:30 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Evie grabbing her uncle's butt and saying "Christmas is here!". Wut

hahaha.. where she learn that?

Return to “Off Topic”