Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

San Francisco

Talk about anything.
Tyler
Owner

San Francisco

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:53 pm

How was it Corey? Did you get to do any exploring? That and Seattle are the 2 US cities I would like to visit the most.
Corey
Site Admin

Re: RE: San Francisco

Postby Corey » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:51 am

Tyler wrote:How was it Corey? Did you get to do any exploring? That and Seattle are the 2 US cities I would like to visit the most.
It barely counts as a visit really. I was at our client in the silicon valley that is in surgical robotics and just got acquired by Johnson & Johnson for around $6 billion dollars. They have a really cool facility there where they are developing those things.

I got in at 9pm Monday, checked into the hotel, then went to bed. Tuesday I was at a client from 9am-6pm then we went out to dinner at a sports bar then went to bed. Wednesday we were at the client 9am-3pm then flew out at 5pm.

It rained the entire time we were there and it was too foggy to see anything along the way while driving from the airport or flying in/out.

If I hadn't been traveling the week before, I'd probably have extended my stay past the work stuff but I have way too much stuff to catch up on.
wags83

San Francisco

Postby wags83 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:48 am

Sounds like you loved it!
Tyler
Owner

Re: San Francisco

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:04 am

So best city ever. That sounds like a pretty exciting company to be at for half a week.
Huss Buss
Top Contributor

San Francisco

Postby Huss Buss » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:13 pm

where else do you have travel Corey? didn't you say DM was on of the others?
Corey
Site Admin

San Francisco

Postby Corey » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:14 am

Huss Buss wrote:Source of the post where else do you have travel Corey? didn't you say DM was on of the others?

The client I was set to travel a bunch for decided to send their own people to save on cost so I don't have any scheduled right now. I was in Tampa last week because the Phoenix deployment didn't go that well but Tampa went fine so they are giving it another shot on their own so we'll see.

Return to “Off Topic”