Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Things That Annoy Me

Talk about anything.
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Things That Annoy Me

Postby DannyFanny » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:09 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Good thing Maria isn't on here!

That is annoying though. Same with leaving empty boxes in the pantry.

Happens a lot more at work than home. Empty boxes and toilet paper/paper towels are one of my biggest pet peeves. If you can throw out empties and replace them. A lot of times I stock things on shelves in their boxes at work, and people empty them but don't bother to tell me or throw the box out. Now I don't restock things because the box is still there, therefore we must still have inventory of it.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Things That Annoy Me

Postby Tyler » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:50 am

Tylersucks brought theses up the other day. I get physically ill when I see them out in the wild.

Huss Buss
Top Contributor

Things That Annoy Me

Postby Huss Buss » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:50 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Tylersucks brought theses up the other day. I get physically ill when I see them out in the wild.

they are pretty good for you tho, from what I have heard. A few times I forget to bring my workout shoes and I just workout in socks
wags83

Things That Annoy Me

Postby wags83 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:02 pm

Lol, I had a pair years ago. Got them for cheap so decided to try them. I can see some people liking them because it feels lighter, but it didn't fit my pinky toe right, so I almost never used them.
Tyler
Owner

Things That Annoy Me

Postby Tyler » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:51 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post Lol, I had a pair years ago. Got them for cheap so decided to try them. I can see some people liking them because it feels lighter, but it didn't fit my pinky toe right, so I almost never used them.

This was a dark time in our friendship. We didn't speak for months because you owned these dumb things.
Huss Buss
Top Contributor

Things That Annoy Me

Postby Huss Buss » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:39 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
wags83 wrote:Source of the post Lol, I had a pair years ago. Got them for cheap so decided to try them. I can see some people liking them because it feels lighter, but it didn't fit my pinky toe right, so I almost never used them.

This was a dark time in our friendship. We didn't speak for months because you owned these dumb things.

hahahaha
Tyler
Owner

Things That Annoy Me

Postby Tyler » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:55 am

Huss Buss wrote:Source of the post hahahaha

HOW DO YOU DOUBLE QUOTE EVERYTIME YOU QUOTE?!
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Things That Annoy Me

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:36 pm

I just picture him doing air quotes with 4 fingers on each hand.
Huss Buss
Top Contributor

Things That Annoy Me

Postby Huss Buss » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:19 pm

i didn't even know i did it!
Tyler
Owner

Things That Annoy Me

Postby Tyler » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:24 am

Huss Buss wrote:Source of the post i didn't even know i did it!

Omg you did it right! You're learning.
ejhartman91

Things That Annoy Me

Postby ejhartman91 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:24 pm

Which annoys you more Tyler? Double quoting or those foot gloves?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Things That Annoy Me

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:22 am

ejhartman91 wrote:Which annoys you more Tyler? Double quoting or those foot gloves?

Lol. I guess double quoting because I haven't seen the shoes in person for years. But the thought of them still existing out there in the world is like fingers on the chalkboard of my brain.

I have another one.... Houses like this. I want a hard angle, none of this rounded stuff.
wags83

Things That Annoy Me

Postby wags83 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:11 am

ejhartman91 wrote:Which annoys you more Tyler? Double quoting or those foot gloves?

Lol. I guess double quoting because I haven't seen the shoes in person for years. But the thought of them still existing out there in the world is like fingers on the chalkboard of my brain.

I have another one.... Houses like this. I want a hard angle, none of this rounded stuff.

Oh man, you would hate the house down the street from my parents. I'm sure you've seen it before and might know what I'm talking about. The roof not only has the rounded corners like that, but it's even more extreme and the angle ends up going completely vertical, so they essentially have exterior walls with shingles.
Tyler
Owner

Things That Annoy Me

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:15 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post Oh man, you would hate the house down the street from my parents. I'm sure you've seen it before and might know what I'm talking about. The roof not only has the rounded corners like that, but it's even more extreme and the angle ends up going completely vertical, so they essentially have exterior walls with shingles.

You're going to have to street view that for me to see if it triggers me or not.
wags83

Things That Annoy Me

Postby wags83 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:29 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post Oh man, you would hate the house down the street from my parents. I'm sure you've seen it before and might know what I'm talking about. The roof not only has the rounded corners like that, but it's even more extreme and the angle ends up going completely vertical, so they essentially have exterior walls with shingles.

You're going to have to street view that for me to see if it triggers me or not.

511 Country Club Rd, Sheldon, IA. Trees are a little in the way. I feel like it looks worse in person than on street view.
Tyler
Owner

Things That Annoy Me

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:41 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post 511 Country Club Rd, Sheldon, IA. Trees are a little in the way. I feel like it looks worse in person than on street view.

I am less offended by that because it is an older house, they didn't know any better back then. That is ugly, don't get me wrong, but I am somewhat fine with it.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Things That Annoy Me

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:58 am

The microwaves at my work (and previous 2 jobs) that have 1-10 on the buttons, but no indication of what time they represent. I always end up hitting and cancelling 2 times before finding what I need. They also max out at 4 mins.
wags83

Things That Annoy Me

Postby wags83 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:26 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post The microwaves at my work (and previous 2 jobs) that have 1-10 on the buttons, but no indication of what time they represent. I always end up hitting and cancelling 2 times before finding what I need. They also max out at 4 mins.

That's a good one. Ours at least have the times on each button so I don't really mind, but why not just have regular microwaves that you can set whatever time you want?
Tyler
Owner

Things That Annoy Me

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:54 pm

wags83 wrote:Source of the post why not just have regular microwaves that you can set whatever time you want?

You mean this isn't easier?!

Found this thread! You can set your own time!
https://www.reddit.com/r/walmart/commen ... microwave/

DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Things That Annoy Me

Postby DannyFanny » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:16 pm

I've never seen a microwave like that. Are those like exclusively corporate break room microwaves?

Return to “Off Topic”