Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Things That Annoy Me

Talk about anything.
Tyler
Owner

Things That Annoy Me

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:33 pm

DannyFanny wrote:Source of the post I've never seen a microwave like that. Are those like exclusively corporate break room microwaves?

From my research, they are meant for delis and the numbers make more sense in a deli environment. However, a lot of larger businesses use them for employees because they are built like tanks. THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A PLATE THAT SPINS IN THEM!
wags83

Things That Annoy Me

Postby wags83 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:32 pm

Oh, that's way dumber than in our office.
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Things That Annoy Me

Postby DannyFanny » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:38 am

having to tell someone to do something multiple times even when it's something that we/they do on a regular basis.
Examples:
- I load up fiber reels on trailers at work. Well when the reel isn't very wide we put pvc sleeves on each side of it so it's not moving side to side too much. Every damn time I have to tell the installers to adjust the sleeves because they'll catch on the trailer thus not letting the bar sit properly.
- I send return labels to our contractors. I'm usually contacted via our support team. I always have to ask the same things. How many labels, weight of the boxes, and contents?
Tyler
Owner

Things That Annoy Me

Postby Tyler » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:08 am

Those are annoying. First example seems to be people just don't care as much as you.
Second example is infuriating because they have to know they are asking for something without providing you enough of the upfront information. You shouldn't have to provide them a template to prompt them to include the basic information
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Things That Annoy Me

Postby DannyFanny » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:10 am

Here's something I use almost daily but hate using it. Lotion. No matter how often the bottle says "non-greasy" my hands feel greasy for at least a half hour or more after applying it. Also it feels like my hands are suffocating. I usually only use lotion before bed so I fall asleep not long after putting it on, but I still don't like it.
Tyler
Owner

Things That Annoy Me

Postby Tyler » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:38 am

O'Keefee's Working Hands
This is the best lotion I have found. I have disgusting dry hands and should use lotion a lot more. I would say it is pretty non-greasy. But you are right, all of them are to some extend.
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Things That Annoy Me

Postby DannyFanny » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:41 am

I'll give it a try. Maria used to have this gel that I liked. It was expensive. My hands would be sticky for a minute or two while it was drying/absorbing, but no greasy or suffocating feeling.

Return to “Off Topic”