Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Rechargeable Batteries

Talk about anything.
Tyler
Owner

Rechargeable Batteries

Postby Tyler » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:48 pm

Who uses AA and AAA rechargeables? I have for a couple years now and love them, but I feel like I constantly lose them. Between controllers, remotes, and kids toys I seem to always be out of them. Financially it would make more sense to get cheap batteries for kids toys and save the rechargeable for my remote and video game controllers.

What made me think of this? I am out of rechargeable and single use AAA batteries again. HOW!?
Corey
Site Admin

Rechargeable Batteries

Postby Corey » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:02 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Who uses AA and AAA rechargeables? I have for a couple years now and love them, but I feel like I constantly lose them. Between controllers, remotes, and kids toys I seem to always be out of them. Financially it would make more sense to get cheap batteries for kids toys and save the rechargeable for my remote and video game controllers.

What made me think of this? I am out of rechargeable and single use AAA batteries again. HOW!?

I have about 20 of each but I ended up just buying disposable batteries when I ran out. They are nice for things that tend to eat batteries often but for normal use they are too spendy IMO.
Tyler
Owner

Rechargeable Batteries

Postby Tyler » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:12 am

Corey wrote:Source of the post but for normal use they are too spendy IMO.

Agreed, that is why I try to keep them out of kids' toys.
Tyler
Owner

Rechargeable Batteries

Postby Tyler » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:07 pm

Corey wrote:Source of the post but I ended up just buying disposable batteries when I ran out. They are nice for things that tend to eat batteries often but for normal use they are too spendy IMO.

$15 for 100 AAA
https://slickdeals.net/f/13876379-amazo ... =frontpage

Return to “Off Topic”