Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Power Wheel

Talk about anything.
Tyler
Owner

Power Wheel

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:23 pm

Our Power Wheel was such a great investment. It is huge and takes up a lot of space, but it is the most played with outside toy by far. We got it on sale for $170, normally $300? Evie's swing set cost more than double and barely gets touched. As long as there was no snow on the sidewalk we were able to use the powerwheel on nice winter days. We didn't try using the swingset once from October until yesterday.

Typical use of ours is hot laps around the house or family walks where Evie drives it. Can't wait for Ollie to ride with her. If he rode with her now his head would pop off. I've been thinking about putting my dashcame on hers because I think it might be funny.

TL;DR - for all parents of young kids, if you see a deal on a Power Wheel jump on it now even if your kid is too young for it. Future self will thank you.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Power Wheel

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:04 pm

Tyler wrote:Our Power Wheel was such a great investment. It is huge and takes up a lot of space, but it is the most played with outside toy by far. We got it on sale for $170, normally $300? Evie's swing set cost more than double and barely gets touched. As long as there was no snow on the sidewalk we were able to use the powerwheel on nice winter days. We didn't try using the swingset once from October until yesterday.

Typical use of ours is hot laps around the house or family walks where Evie drives it. Can't wait for Ollie to ride with her. If he rode with her now his head would pop off. I've been thinking about putting my dashcame on hers because I think it might be funny.

TL;DR - for all parents of young kids, if you see a deal on a Power Wheel jump on it now even if your kid is too young for it. Future self will thank you.
Double the fun if you remove the screw to increase the speed

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Power Wheel

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:01 pm

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post Double the fun if you remove the screw to increase the speed

I'm not like you who waited 2 years to unlock fast mode, we did it after 2 days.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Power Wheel

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:06 pm

Psh.

bmyoungs

Power Wheel

Postby bmyoungs » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:46 am

We got one for free last year I just had to buy a battery. The steering is pretty piss poor though hopefully Marshall has an easier time this year than he did last fall

Return to “Off Topic”