Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

TWD - s08e07

Sundays 9/8c on AMC
Tyler
Owner

TWD - s08e07

Postby Tyler » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:58 am

I'm grading on the curve of TWD season 8, so I will call this episode 'fine', but a lot of people did stupid things. I hope there is never a scene with Eugene and the trash people talking. Both are unbearable.

Daryl now looks like the stupidest person on the show, along with Morgan and Tara. The "plan" was working perfectly, but by driving the truck through the door they forced the saviors to fight back. Turns out the saviors had enough man/firepower to kill the walkers. This isn't something they would have tried on their own, but Daryl forced their hand. Sure Daryl is blinded by the thought of revenge, but Rick's plan was the best plan for revenge. There's something wrong if Rosita is your voice of reason.

How did Morgan's snipers die?

What is Eugene's master plan for taking care of the zombies? Was it just to shoot them all without concern for their ammo because he would make more later? I want Eugene to commit to being Negan or not. I am sure he will redeem himself somehow, but I just don't care. If he makes a single bullet for Negan he isn't worth saving.

How in the world did Rick fight 5 people with his hands tied? That scene was silly. Why would he trust the trash people now either? They were just about to kill him but changed their mind after he earned their respect? "I'm walking out of here now". "No. You dead". shot dead.

“Catch the finale next week for the epic moment everyone will be talking about after the episode ends”
That was a weird preview for next week's 90 minute episode. Desperate to get people to watch it?

This was also the episode that injured a stuntman and he later died. I was curious what happened so I researched it and now I'm bummed out. Now I will force you all to read it.
http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/201 ... details/#1
wags83

TWD - s08e07

Postby wags83 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:17 am

Definitely the most ok episode of the season. I'm still not entirely sure what Rick's original plan was, but it doesn't matter now because everyone decided to go rogue.

It seemed like Eugene was about to tell Negan the truth about Dwight but then when Dwight walked into the room, he decided not to. I'm not sure what he's thinking. Maybe now that they've killed all the zombies, they will be low enough on ammo that Rick and the trash people can easily overrun them.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: TWD - s08e07

Postby Tyler » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:57 am

wags83 wrote:Maybe now that they've killed all the zombies, they will be low enough on ammo that Rick and the trash people can easily overrun them.

That would make sense, meaning it won't happen. I can almost guarantee by next episode they will have unlimited ammo because of Eugene making them. Don't question the travel time there and back, the bullet making process, or how they will have have the abilities to make different caliber of bullets.
wags83

TWD - s08e07

Postby wags83 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:05 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post how they will have have the abilities to make different caliber of bullets.

A bullet is a bullet and can be used in any gun.

Return to “The Walking Dead”