Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

TWD s07e14

Sundays 9/8c on AMC
wags83

TWD s07e14

Postby wags83 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:40 pm

Starting now. It's been so long since we've seen Maggie that I kinda forgot she was pregnant. And she doesn't look pregnant at all.
Tyler
Owner

TWO s07e14

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:44 pm

wags83 wrote:Source of the post Starting now. It's been so long since we've seen Maggie that I kinda forgot she was pregnant. And she doesn't look pregnant at all.

I'm starting now. Glad they are training an army of knife throwers.

LOL!!! At Jesus's map. He spent all that time drawing that?! But I guess it's better than nothing since they haven't seen it. I was expecting the corridors to be mapped though.
wags83

TWO s07e14

Postby wags83 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:46 pm

Is Jesus gay? Did we know that?
Tyler
Owner

TWD s07e14

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:49 pm

wags83 wrote:Source of the post Is Jesus gay? Did we know that?

Lol. We are within a minute of each other. Yes he is. I knew that from the comics, but I don't remember if it has been shown on the show yet.

#betterthanyou
Tyler
Owner

TWD s07e14

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:55 pm

I forgot the saviors dont know Maggie is alive. Rick and Gabriel shouldn't have lied about that...and for basically no reason. Daryl is dumb for hiding at the Hill Top and not the Kingdom.
Tyler
Owner

TWD s07e14

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:14 pm

Good thing Sasha is sticking the rifle 2 feet out the window while looking around.
Tyler
Owner

TWD s07e14

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:35 pm

For sure Dwight at the end, not Daryl, and he will help Rosita.

I'm glad Daryl and Maggie had that talk about Glenn, but it should have happened 8 episodes ago
wags83

TWD s07e14

Postby wags83 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:58 pm

Tyler wrote:
wags83 wrote:Source of the post Is Jesus gay? Did we know that?

Lol. We are within a minute of each other. Yes he is. I knew that from the comics, but I don't remember if it has been shown on the show yet.

#betterthanyou

I paused a few minutes in to make and eat dinner. Gonna start back up again.
wags83

TWD s07e14

Postby wags83 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post For sure Dwight at the end, not Daryl, and he will help Rosita

Yeah definitely Dwight.

Also, doesn't seem like Eugene is working any angles. He seems to be buying into the Negan lifestyle.
Tyler
Owner

Re: TWD s07e14

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:34 pm

I think it's A) he likes having a role of power and being able to order others around B) terrified what Negan will do to him if he left
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

TWD s07e14

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:58 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I forgot the saviors dont know Maggie is alive. Rick and Gabriel shouldn't have lied about that...and for basically no reason. Daryl is dumb for hiding at the Hill Top and not the Kingdom.

It's okay, at least they didn't hide in the one spot that is checked every single time the Saviors come...the pantry.
wags83

TWD s07e14

Postby wags83 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:18 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post
Tyler wrote:Source of the post I forgot the saviors dont know Maggie is alive. Rick and Gabriel shouldn't have lied about that...and for basically no reason. Daryl is dumb for hiding at the Hill Top and not the Kingdom.

It's okay, at least they didn't hide in the one spot that is checked every single time the Saviors come...the pantry.

That was my thought too. Any why wouldn't that guy look over in that corner, it looks like there was a lot more food to see over there but I guess he only cared about the one basket of onions or whatever it was.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

TWD s07e14

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:25 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post

That was my thought too. Any why wouldn't that guy look over in that corner, it looks like there was a lot more food to see over there but I guess he only cared about the one basket of onions or whatever it was.

The show is so inconsistent. We have King E. Who is only required to give 12 melons, and the Negan guy who meets him won't take one more or one less.

Then you go to Ricks Group and Jesus's group and people just take shit left and right. Give me all your guns, the knife, these vegetables, some onions. I'd like your asphalt shingles on that roof, and...uh....this pet gerbil.
Tyler
Owner

TWD s07e14

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:22 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post The show is so inconsistent. We have King E. Who is only required to give 12 melons, and the Negan guy who meets him won't take one more or one less.

Then you go to Ricks Group and Jesus's group and people just take shit left and right. Give me all your guns, the knife, these vegetables, some onions. I'd like your asphalt shingles on that roof, and...uh....this pet gerbil.

Lol.
I'll play devil advocate. Negan is treating every group differently because every group is unique. Rick's group fought Negan and killed a lot of his men, he needs to show his dominance so he took all their guns and is asking for more.
King E has been pretty cooperative (and the Negan command guy there seems nicer than the Hilltop one) so their deal isn't as demanding. They were even allowed to keep their guns until they broke the the rule of 12.
Gregory is a coward at the hilltop and the head Negan guy is an amazing villain so they have a different arrangement.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

TWD s07e14

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:36 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post The show is so inconsistent. We have King E. Who is only required to give 12 melons, and the Negan guy who meets him won't take one more or one less.

Lol.
I'll play devil advocate. Negan is treating every group differently because every group is unique. Rick's group fought Negan and killed a lot of his men, he needs to show his dominance so he took all their guns and is asking for more.
King E has been pretty cooperative (and the Negan command guy there seems nicer than the Hilltop one) so their deal isn't as demanding. They were even allowed to keep their guns until they broke the the rule of 12.
Gregory is a coward at the hilltop and the head Negan guy is an amazing villain so they have a different arrangement.

I understand the treatment of Rick's group for sure. They are a bunch of dik4s. But Negan wouldn't care about the ambassador's management style. He wants products. The ambassador for King E is Chaotic Good, whereas the others are like Chaotic Evil.
wags83

TWD s07e14

Postby wags83 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:22 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post King E has been pretty cooperative (and the Negan command guy there seems nicer than the Hilltop one) so their deal isn't as demanding.

If I remember right, during one of their exchanges, that Negan guy said something along the lines of "I took this job because it was less stressful" regarding dealing with King E vs dealing with other groups.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

TWD s07e14

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:32 pm

wags83 wrote:
Tyler wrote:Source of the post King E has been pretty cooperative (and the Negan command guy there seems nicer than the Hilltop one) so their deal isn't as demanding.

If I remember right, during one of their exchanges, that Negan guy said something along the lines of "I took this job because it was less stressful" regarding dealing with King E vs dealing with other groups.

Oh yeah, that is true. It's easier to shit on the show than actually pay attention though, so I firmly stand my ground

Return to “The Walking Dead”