Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

TWD s07e15

Sundays 9/8c on AMC
Tyler
Owner

TWD s07e15

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:18 pm

Woah, rare occasion with multiple locations!! Hilltop, Alexandria, Savior Compound, AND Oceanside?!

If Negan was as evil as he claims to be he would have killed people when Daryl escaped and now with Sasha being captured. But hey, he does kill attempting rapists.

Remember when Maggie tore her uterus and the doctor told her to take it easy, and she has instead decided to do more physical labor. Also, she is still not even showing the littlest bit.

That was horrible between Maggie and Gregory. He was seriously contemplating murdering Maggie and he can't even kill a walker?
goldenrod

TWD s07e15

Postby goldenrod » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:48 pm

War is getting close!
Tyler
Owner

Re: TWD s07e15

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:56 pm

Daryl is suppose to be hiding. Better show him on a motorcycle with all of the Alexandrians. Why wouldn't Negan have guys watching the settlements 24/7 for stuff like this? He has the man power.

Called it with Dwight.
Tyler
Owner

TWD s07e15

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:21 am

I mostly only criticized the episode last night, but I actually thought it was a decent one, mainly in part to keeping the story moving at all the different camps. TWD would be way better if they did this weekly and didn't leave characters for a month at a time.

The stuff between Sasha and Eugene did get a little old. Eugene is a smart guy, he should have been able to see the angle Sasha was playing, or maybe he did and that is why he gave her a suicide pill instead of a tool she could use against Negan. There is still one pill left in the wild.
wags83

TWD s07e15

Postby wags83 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:34 am

Tyler wrote:Daryl is suppose to be hiding. Better show him on a motorcycle with all of the Alexandrians. Why wouldn't Negan have guys watching the settlements 24/7 for stuff like this? He has the man power.

Called it with Dwight.

I have been wondering that as well. Although he did mention that "a little bird told him" that Rick's group was up to something.
Tyler
Owner

TWD s07e15

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:34 am

Is Gregory headed to the Savior's compound to tattle on the group? I think he's feeling very threatened by Maggie and wants to let (brain fart, can't remember the name of the awesome Negan goon that he works with) know that Hilltop+Alexandria are up to something, and maybe even that Maggie is alive.

What do you think Negan is going to make Sasha do? Seemed like he was going to make her to something to Alexandria to prove she isn't aligned with Rick. My guess is kill Aaron's boyfriend Eric(?). We see Eric like twice a year, and he got a lot of screen time this week. That is like a death sentence for C characters.

Was anyone else surprised to see Cindy alive and well at Oceanside? When she helped Tara escape last half season they made it seem like she was a traitor to her people and would be put to death for not killing Tara, but it seemed like Cindy suffered no consequences for that. If that's the case, why not just go with Tara? Cindy slapped her grandma, THE LEADER OF THE COMMUNITY, to the ground. I think that makes Cindy in charge, especially since her grandma has never done anything to discipline Cindy.
wags83

TWD s07e15

Postby wags83 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:29 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Is Gregory headed to the Savior's compound to tattle on the group?

He's definitely headed to the Savior's compound since the Negan guy gave him directions to it last time. Not sure what his plan is, I feel like whatever he tells the Saviors it's going to end up with Gregory getting killed by them. Kinda like how whatshisnuts at Alexandria got killed when he was trying to be buddy buddy playing pool with Negan.
Tyler wrote:Source of the post We see Eric like twice a year, and he got a lot of screen time this week. That is like a death sentence for C characters.

Good call, he's for sure dead.
Tyler wrote:Source of the post If that's the case, why not just go with Tara?

I wondered about this part too. A lot of the Oceanside group wanted to go help them fight but then just didn't. "Oh we'd love to help but this old lady who's taking a nap right now says we can't, so, sorry."
Tyler
Owner

TWD s07e15

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:45 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post I wondered about this part too. A lot of the Oceanside group wanted to go help them fight but then just didn't. "Oh we'd love to help but this old lady who's taking a nap right now says we can't, so, sorry."

Right. They kept saying it's all or nothing....but why? Let half of them go and the other half can stay.

You know they are going to show up next season just in time to help Rick and the group.

Return to “The Walking Dead”