Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

TWD s07e16

Sundays 9/8c on AMC
wags83

TWD s07e16

Postby wags83 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:26 am

I watched last night. We were right in saying that the whole season was basically a leading up to the war and wouldn't show much of the war.

Still can't stand the garbage people. I knew they were going to betray Alexandria. I was really hoping that the garbage leader would get killed so that we never have to see them again, but we didn't get so lucky and they'll likely be back.

I also was pretty sure Sasha was going to turn herself into a zombie since she couldn't get a weapon. I guess her dying probably qualifies for the biggest character death of the finale even though it's not that big of a deal.

Tiger killing people was pretty awesome. How does it know to only kill the saviors?
Tyler
Owner

TWD s07e16

Postby Tyler » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:30 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post Not gonna read that yet, haven't watched finale.

Tyler
Owner

TWD s07e16

Postby Tyler » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:35 am

Not reading Wag's post, but watching this for my lunch break.
Sasha is getting a lot screen time her Abraham dreams. She's as good as dead. Negan wants to kill 3 people because of her attempt to kill him. It frustrates me that her and Rosita didn't think of the consequences to their actions. I'm confused by the cold open. They want you to think she took the poison, but I doubt that is the case.

HUGE LOLZ at the trash people driving garbage trucks and riding bicycles. Those 3 people on bikes couldn't find room in any of the vehicles? These people are the worst thing about the show. No one needs to talk like that!
wags83

TWD s07e16

Postby wags83 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:16 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post These people are the worst thing about the show. No one needs to talk like that!

Werd, can't stand any of them.
Tyler wrote:Source of the post Sasha is getting a lot screen time her Abraham dreams.

I'm undecided on whether or not I liked the flashbacks. I'm leaning toward thinking it was unnecessary/a bit too much but I also get why they did it.
Tyler
Owner

TWD s07e16

Postby Tyler » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post They want you to think she took the poison, but I doubt that is the case.

I was wrong! Good on her for taking it?

And now my random thoughts as I finish the episode.

Also, LOL at Carl shooting one of the trash people and ALL of Rick's group reacted faster than the trash people. Why did leading trash lady shoot Rick?
Why did trash people back out of the arrangement? I can never understand what she is actually saying. Did she have a deal with Negan or did she just want the guns? It seems like she knows Negan?

Rick and Rosita were both shot. They will both be fine come next season?

Nice callback to when Negan made Carl spaghetti. That made me chuckle.

Michonne thrown off the house in the background. I am sure that was 100% her. /s

Rick is in no position to be threatening Negan.

Lol. That's a tiger. I don't remember the tiger being used in the comics until the war actually started.

Morgan kills a guy with a pointy stick. *head nod* from Rick

I cant wait for the kingdom's big dufus to use the battle ax next season.

Daryl has a gun from Halo

If that last scene with Negan was suppose to show how powerful and large his force was I think he failed. Rick has to have at least that many people and they have a walled in city. Move all the communities to Alexandria and defend it.

Maggie is still showing ZERO signs of being pregnant

Dwight left that carving specifically for Daryl to let him know he didn't know about about the trash people...of course Daryl is the one to find it.

Maggie's emotional speech did nothing for me.
wags83

TWD s07e16

Postby wags83 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Did she have a deal with Negan or did she just want the guns?

They had some sort of deal because she and Negan had a moment where they seemed to be negotiating. Any by that I mean she said "12" and he said "10" then she said "12" and then they stared at each other and she conceded to him.
Tyler
Owner

Re: TWD s07e16

Postby Tyler » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:29 pm

But that was after the first gun fight broke out? So you think they had a deal going into it?
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

TWD s07e16

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:23 pm

Why did this episode end like a lifetime movie?
wags83

TWD s07e16

Postby wags83 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:22 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post But that was after the first gun fight broke out? So you think they had a deal going into it?

Yeah because Rick said to Garbage Lady "We had a deal!" and she said "We make better deal"
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

TWD s07e16

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:48 am

Why does every single trash person have the language abilities of a 2 year old. It's super distracting. I mean, not quite as distracting as the main lady's failed bowlcut, but still pretty bad.
Tyler
Owner

TWD s07e16

Postby Tyler » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:52 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post Why does every single trash person have the language abilities of a 2 year old. It's super distracting.

King E has at least explained why he speaks Shakespearean language. It's a very stupid reason, but at least he has a reason. The trash people have no reason for talking like that. It doesn't improve their culture in any way. TWD is full of stupid things, but trash people might make the top of that list.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

TWD s07e16

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:53 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post Why does every single trash person have the language abilities of a 2 year old. It's super distracting.

King E has at least explained why he speaks Shakespearean language. It's a very stupid reason, but at least he has a reason. The trash people have no reason for talking like that. It doesn't improve their culture in any way. TWD is full of stupid things, but trash people might make the top of that list.

At least calling them trash people makes me laugh.
wags83

TWD s07e16

Postby wags83 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:03 am

Werd, the trash people are trash.

I'm pretty sure even Negan called them "garbage people" in this last episode.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

TWD s07e16

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:38 pm

1202060376/amp/5 Year Rating Low

20 years, my butt.

Return to “The Walking Dead”