Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

TWD s08e01

Sundays 9/8c on AMC
wags83

TWD s08e01

Postby wags83 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:29 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I assumed he was in a tree stand and they shot him dead so he fell off.

It looked to me like he was standing in the tree stand and shot himself in the head. Your way makes much more sense, just not how I saw it.
Tyler
Owner

Re: TWD s08e01

Postby Tyler » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:00 pm

I was also confused by it in the moment and came to my conclusion later, not sure if I'm right. I also thought at first it was the guy that Rick ran off in the Carl scene.
Tyler
Owner

Re: TWD s08e01

Postby Tyler » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:09 pm

I'm not done crapping on this episode. Did their plan with the zombie hoard make any sense? Were they on an overpass timing what time the zombies went under? That doesn't make any sense!
1) are the zombies stuck on a race track? Why would they consistently be going under the same bridge
2) even if they were somehow stuck in a loop, there is no way they reliably go under the bridge the same time every single day.

I could have some of this stuff majorly wrong and I'm not going to rewatch it, but that's how I'm remembering those scenes.
wags83

TWD s08e01

Postby wags83 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:29 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I'm not done crapping on this episode. Did their plan with the zombie hoard make any sense? Were they on an overpass timing what time the zombies went under? That doesn't make any sense!
1) are the zombies stuck on a race track? Why would they consistently be going under the same bridge
2) even if they were somehow stuck in a loop, there is no way they reliably go under the bridge the same time every single day.

I could have some of this stuff majorly wrong and I'm not going to rewatch it, but that's how I'm remembering those scenes.

Good point, I forgot to mention that I was also confused by this. Why would a hoard of zombies be on a schedule?
Tyler
Owner

TWD s08e01

Postby Tyler » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:00 am

Podcast made a joke about the premier that made me laugh. Rick offered Negan and his lieutenants the chance to surrender. What if they decided Rick was right and they all turned themselves over. They told Rick there are hundreds of innocent people inside and they want to come to Alexandria.
Rick: Well this is awkward, we have a herd of zombies coming this way regardless.
Negan: What?
Rick: What? You refuse to surrender? Shoot the windows!

Return to “The Walking Dead”