Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

TWD - s08e06

Discuss your favorite shows
Tyler
Owner

TWD - s08e06

Postby Tyler » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:37 am

It would take a lot for me to say an episode is decent, so I'm going to keep this negative nancy train on track by saying I thought it was another bad episode.

-Trash people are just terrible. I never want to see them on screen. I'm sure it was part of Rick's plan to get captured and somehow earn their loyalty...because that worked before?
-Rosita/Michonne going off and having a plan that isn't a plan
-Daryl/Tara going off and having a plan that isn't a plan. They are going to ruin the siege and allow Saviors to fight back.
-Combine the plans to make one ultra non-plan plan
-That isn't how rocket launchers work
Carol and King E having the same conversation for the 13th time

I can't believe Maggie didn't immediatley lock up Greggory. She seems stupid to even allow him back into the house and make him believe he still held a position of power. She should have taken care of him right away, not teased him along.

Can any of the saviors be trusted at the hilltop now? That one guy tried to be nice, but wouldn't trust him.

I think these 6 episodes are suppose to be covering 2 days?
wags83

s08e06

Postby wags83 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:33 am

Trash people are the worst. Can't stand them. Would 100% fix it if they just talked normally. Completely losing grasp on your native language is something that happens after multiple generations, not a few years.

The Hilltop people need to kill ratface. He obviously isn't going to change and constantly try to escape and eventually kill everyone. Just make an example of him.

Maggie is the least pregnant pregnant person ever.
Tyler
Owner

s08e06

Postby Tyler » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:26 pm

wags83 wrote:Source of the post Maggie is the least pregnant pregnant person ever.

Maybe they just forgot about it and will never bring it up again, just like Heath. You guys didn't even remember that name I bet.
Tyler
Owner

s08e06

Postby Tyler » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:29 pm

wags83 wrote:Source of the post The Hilltop people need to kill ratface. He obviously isn't going to change and constantly try to escape and eventually kill everyone. Just make an example of him.

He is terrible. They should know he is going to cause trouble. Make an example of him and everyone else will get in line
Tyler
Owner

TWD - s08e06

Postby Tyler » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:53 am

Podcast reminded me how dumb the cold open was since we really weren't paying attention. How was everyone reading letters from the other community leaders? This is all taking place over 36 hours. They had time to write all of that down and delivery it in time?
Tyler
Owner

TWD - s08e06

Postby Tyler » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:40 am

More stuff to complain about!
Rick said that they must stick to the plan and everything is working according to the plan. We do not know the plan. This episode had almost everyone not following 'the plan'

-Carl goes out in the woods and does his own thing. Also, that guy has killed 237 zombies but easily almost died this episode
-Michonne/Rosita get antsy and leave Alexandra unguarded just so they could go look at the Savior's compound. It's been like one day since Rick left and you are ready to abandon his plan?!
-Tara/Daryl want to go kill all the saviors, but specifically Dwight. That certainly can't be the plan
-Jesus took prisoners, not part of the plan
-Maggie made a prison, called an audible there
-Eric and Edith are ditching the plan to go do whatever they are doing, I honestly have no idea what their side quest is
-Carol and a child are going to go do something too, no idea what?

Literally everyone has thrown the plan (that we don't know) out the window after 1 single day of war. Why must the writers make everyone look so dumb?!
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

TWD - s08e06

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:53 am

I used to read these threads more to complain, but more often that not, I watch it, say, gdi this is bad, to myself, and then I forget everything that happened. I might stop watching.

Return to “Shows”