Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Bullets and walker guts

Sundays 9/8c on AMC
Tyler
Owner

Bullets and walker guts

Postby Tyler » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:12 pm

Remember when there was a bullet shortage and it was going to be a plot point of making bullets? That hasn't been mentioned in over a year. I assume Rick took a lot of ammo from Oceanside people, but still, why haven't they even mentioned the bullet factory? Has Eugene told Negan about it?

In a related topic (that I will explain below in spoilers), I am still annoyed that Father Gabriel got sick last week from wearing the zombie guts. We have seen people wear guts at least 3 times in the history of the show and it has never been mentioned before that just wearing the guts will get you sick. Of course the only time it was ever mentioned and someone got sick from it. Would you get sick from cutting open a decaying body and putting the innards on you for a bit? IDK!?

How this stuff relates together in the comics and will annoy me more in the show
► Show Spoiler
wags83

Bullets and walker guts

Postby wags83 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:05 am

Didn't know that about the comic, but that makes complete sense as to why they would just now introduce the "zombie guts make you sick" bit.
Tyler wrote:Source of the post Has Eugene told Negan about it?

I think it was Sasha that tried to kill Negan a long time ago but he blocked the bullet with Lucille, looked at the bullet, and realized it was homemade. Negan took Eugene because he was the one that made the bullet, so everyone is aware of the bullet factory and the bullet making ability, it has just never been important since that time.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Bullets and walker guts

Postby Tyler » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:27 am

wags83 wrote: Negan took Eugene because he was the one that made the bullet, so everyone is aware of the bullet factory and the bullet making ability, it has just never been important since that time.

So it should be a very important plot detail but we haven't heard about it for 12+ episodes.
wags83

Bullets and walker guts

Postby wags83 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:31 am

exactly
Tyler
Owner

Bullets and walker guts

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:12 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I feel like the show is only introducing the zombie gut plot point with Gabriel so the show can later do the poison arrow bit without a lot of complaining because they set it up just enough to work. Has Negan ever said they were low on ammo though?

Looks like this will be the case.

Return to “The Walking Dead”