Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

TWD - s08e11

Discuss your favorite shows
Tyler
Owner

TWD - s08e11

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:17 pm

Nothing crazy happened this episode, but we decided it was the least bad of the 3 this half season.

Shocked the nameless black guy didn't die in the swamp, unless I missed that.

Daryl growled more words this episode than the last season combined?

Is everyone at the Hilltop now? Minus Aaron I guess.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

TWD - s08e11

Postby cwilkins88 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:58 pm

So they spent a ton of episodes in past seasons covering themselves in zombie guts to hide from the Walkers, but now they are just going to trebuchet an arm over the wall and infect everyone? This show violates it's own logic so often.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

TWD - s08e11

Postby Blue Jackets » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:00 am

Wow, I have to admit, Dr. Carson 2.0's death was really refreshing. I really like how they gave him a lot of screen time in this episode, prior to killing him off. We've never seen anything like that before, but hopefully they'll do it more in the future.

Not too often though, because we wouldn't want it to become predictable, right?
Tyler
Owner

TWD - s08e11

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:04 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post So they spent a ton of episodes in past seasons covering themselves in zombie guts to hide from the Walkers, but now they are just going to trebuchet an arm over the wall and infect everyone?

See my post in the other thread. They are going to coat sticks and arrows and then poke Alexandria people, not just fling guts.

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post This show violates it's own logic so often.

Or like when Tara says "You can't just switch sides!" Remember when she switched sides from the Governor during the middle of war!?

Tara is awful, I hope she doesn't make it much longer. I was joking before the episode and said if they just stopped showing Tara, Rosita, or Gabriel I honestly wouldn't realize it or question where they went.

I also didn't realize the minute your eyesight starts to go bad you pick up super sonic hearing.
wags83

TWD - s08e11

Postby wags83 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:01 am

Definitely the least bad of this half season so far. I'm also kinda glad Dr. Carson died, the "divine intervention" angle was going to get old fast if they kept it up. Although, it's very convenient that the guy Carl saved just so happens to be a doctor too.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

TWD - s08e11

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:11 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
See my post in the other thread. They are going to coat sticks and arrows and then poke Alexandria people, not just fling guts.

Just saw that. Still makes no sense.

Return to “Shows”