Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

TWD - s08e12

Sundays 9/8c on AMC
Tyler
Owner

TWD - s08e12

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:27 am

Rick fails to kill Negan for the 9th time. He easily could have 4 times in this episode if he didn't waste all of his ammo shooting at nothing. None of the action stuff made any sense, for reasons I explained in the other thread. I can believe that someone could fall through a railing when trying to dodge an ax, but I don't think they would fall through it after the ax missed them and they were in the clear.

I do like the drama between Simon and Negan, but Simon's plan is very flawed if/when Negan shows up again. I am confident that Simon will be killed at the hands of Negan next time the 2 share a scene together.

Jadis having Negan is interesting. Makes zero sense how she got him, but oh well. Maybe offer him to Rick as a sign of peace?

The monster truck van people are original to the show (just like the trash people). I have a couple theories about that.
► Show Spoiler
wags83

TWD - s08e12

Postby wags83 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:41 am

So they keep making Rick be uncontrollably emotional whenever he has a chance to kill Negan. I can buy that once or twice, but this is getting ridiculous. He literally only shoots at Negan when he doesn't have a shot.

Overall, this wasn't a terrible episode. It at least offered a bit of action and some movement of the story. Not good, but at least not awful.
Tyler
Owner

Re: TWD - s08e12

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:01 am

I agree, it was a watchable episode.

Rick shooting is horrible. He is a cop! We have seen him shoot with 100% accuracy, but he can't hit Negan? I don't buy that Rick would miss, so stop putting him in situations where it's dumb that he does.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:47 pm

Wags, please start listening to my podcast guys. I laugh so hard when they make the same joke that we did. Like the ladies guide to the world could be found at any library. Or the missing scene with how Negans car was flipped.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

TWD - s08e12

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:28 am

Tyler wrote:Wags, please start listening to my podcast guys. I laugh so hard when they make the same joke that we did. Like the ladies guide to the world could be found at any library. Or the missing scene with how Negans car was flipped.
I rewinded the episode because I thought I missed the car thing. So stupid

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:42 pm

Lol. Feddersen texted me about missing the car flip too. Nope, just didn't happen

Return to “The Walking Dead”