Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

TWD - s08e13

Sundays 9/8c on AMC
Tyler
Owner

TWD - s08e13

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:06 am

RIP Carhartt.

This was some of the worst writing yet. Are they even trying?!

Biological warfare dumb stuff
1) We have seen it take days for people to turn after being bit, but here people were turning in a matter of hours have only being poked by a zombie gut arrow
2) We've seen stealth zombies before, but this was horrible. Carhartt walked through an open door of a room of 100 people and no one heard it. The dog can't walk into my bedroom in the middle of the night without waking me up. A WALKER FELL DOWN STAIRS AND NO ONE WOKE UP! Get any random group of 50 people and tell them to sleep on the floor together. At any given point I bet 10% of those people are not sleeping.
3) No one screams when they are being bitten?
4) Group was just attacked, better not have any guards out
5) Rick "durrrr how can they turn to walkers if they weren't bit?" Does he even watch the show?! At least in the prison you locked up hurt/sick people so they couldn't turn overnight and kill others.

Other glaring problems with the episode
-Hilltop having worse aim than stormtroopers. There was a group of 20 saviors standing in a group with zero cover. Somehow only hit 1
-Saviors spawning out of nowhere. We saw last episode there were only about 30 of them. Even this episode we saw they only had about vehicles, but somehow they have hundreds of men
-Dwight shot Tara to save her from Simon's hatchet...couldn't he have just shot Simon?
-Morgan's Jedi ghost

Finally, the worst part of the show...Henry. This idiot unlocks a gate to go inside to talk to prisoners instead of just poking his gun through the fence. He must have been taken as a hostage too? Why did he have the key?! Why does Henry even think his killer is in that pen? I thought Morgan convinced him that he already killed his brother's killer?

Corey and I were laughing so hard at the beginning when the never before seen lady doctor was being such a jerk to Siddiq. Who even was she?!

I do have something positive to end with. The future showrunner of the series wrote this episode. Oh wait...shit...
wags83

TWD - s08e13

Postby wags83 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:07 am

All of those things were bad. I still don't really understand Dwights plan of "saving" Tara by shooting her in the shoulder. Daryl yelled "Tara!" to get her attention when he saw Simon going toward her. Tara turns around. Dwight shoots her. Simon runs the other way. I don't get it.
Tyler wrote:Source of the post He must have been taken as a hostage too?

Probably but I hope he's just dead.
Tyler
Owner

Re: TWD - s08e13

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:54 pm

My podcast has declared this to be in the top 5 of worst TWD episode ever.

I guess the part with Dwight shooting Tara used a double that looked nothing like him. We didn't notice since we don't pay attention enough.
wags83

TWD - s08e13

Postby wags83 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:11 pm

Oh man, imagine how bad this should would be if we actually paid close attention.

Return to “The Walking Dead”