Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Will you ever quit watching TWD?

Sundays 9/8c on AMC
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:35 am

What would have to happen for you to quit?
I would if the show continues to be the same crap quality and if my podcast guys quit covering it.

Watching in VR makes it more enjoyable than watching on our own, but playing a game together every Sunday night would be more fun than watching this bad show.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:40 am

I've told myself (and I think have said it on here) that I would probably not be watching if we didn't watch in VR. Being able to make fun of it with other people makes it enjoyable enough to keep watching but having to be alone with my criticisms would just be angering.
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Postby DannyFanny » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:47 am

I stopped at the mid season break in season 4? It was after the prison got attacked and Abraham was first introduced. I don't regret my decision in the slightest.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:51 am

I think I'm done at the end of this season.
blake

Postby blake » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:54 am

I stopped after season 4 I believe it was? Starting to be the same thing over and over and lost its creativity
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Will you ever quit watching TWD?

Postby Tyler » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:03 am

wags83 wrote:I've told myself (and I think have said it on here) that I would probably not be watching if we didn't watch in VR. Being able to make fun of it with other people makes it enjoyable enough to keep watching but having to be alone with my criticisms would just be angering.
But don't you agree an hour spent playing a different VR game would be more enjoyable?
wags83

Postby wags83 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:31 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
wags83 wrote:I've told myself (and I think have said it on here) that I would probably not be watching if we didn't watch in VR. Being able to make fun of it with other people makes it enjoyable enough to keep watching but having to be alone with my criticisms would just be angering.
But don't you agree an hour spent playing a different VR game would be more enjoyable?

Maybe sometimes. But it's also nice to just sit and watch something at the end of the weekend. Though, I suppose we could watch literally anything else.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Will you ever quit watching TWD?

Postby Tyler » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Crap. My podcast announced they are done after this season
purple_hayes

Postby purple_hayes » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:07 pm

Tyler wrote:Crap. My podcast announced they are done after this season
You should be done after this season. I get departing from the source material, but after the crap they did with Abraham, then totally ruining the lead up to Glenn's death, I was done. You hinted at Glenn's death the whole season. In the comic, it's so shocking cause it comes from no where. During the comics all out war, Rick had this vision of the future that he was so focused on making it happen he becomes a legend. This TV Rick can't even keep his kid alive. Negan was formidable, but Rick was like a kid you stuff in a locker. TWD became such garbage. Just stick a knife in it's brain already.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Return to “The Walking Dead”