Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

TWD - s09e03

Discuss your favorite shows
Tyler
Owner

TWD - s09e03

Postby Tyler » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:05 am

I missed half of this episode due to a fussy kid and I have no desire to go back and watch what I missed. Corey/Wags gave me a 15 second recap of it during our live watch and that was good enough for me.

Was it a kid from Ocean Side killing the saviors? Did they kill the kid?

People online seem to really like this episode and the last 2, but I am so far disconnected from enjoying it anymore. I think I am in favor of quitting the show once Rick is killed off/leaves.
wags83

TWD - s09e03

Postby wags83 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:36 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Was it a kid from Ocean Side killing the saviors? Did they kill the kid?

It was the Ocean Side group together that were targeting the Saviors because the Saviors killed their men back in the day. Maggie and Daryl caught them before they were going to kill one of the last former-Saviors, but the Ocean Side gal made her case so Daryl and Maggie decided to walk away and leave them to their murdering. They are also now conspiring together against Rick.

This wasn't the worst episode ever, but still not good. Garbage lady is bad again but we don't really know what she's talking about. This show does a bad job of keeping the audience informed enough. I get that you want there to be some surprises but when she's rambling on and on with some unknown dude over the radio about A's and B's and the audience doesn't know what they're talking about, that's not good TV.
Tyler
Owner

Re: TWD - s09e03

Postby Tyler » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:58 am

Ahhh. So Daryl and Maggie know who are killing but they aren't telling Rick?

A - alpha
B - soyboy beta

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
wags83

TWD - s09e03

Postby wags83 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:39 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post So Daryl and Maggie know who are killing but they aren't telling Rick?

Exactly. I feel like Rick's exit from the show is going to somehow be him getting betrayed.
Tyler wrote:Source of the post B - soyboy beta

Lulz
Tyler
Owner

Re: TWD - s09e03

Postby Tyler » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:29 am

It's not us that's wrong, it's everyone else!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Return to “Shows”