Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Demeo - VR tabletop DnD like game

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:13 pm

Idk why I am even making this thread. Everyone that is interested in this game has played it already or talked about it in the VR Google Chat.

I really enjoy this game and I look forward to playing more. Each time you play the map and enemies are different, so the game is fresh. The only downside is no save points and it's 2.5-3 hours to beat a session, which means you need to plug in or the Quest battery dies.

Let's play again this coming week!

I watched the trailer again. After playing it a few times I don't think it does the gameplay justice, but it is also hard to show in a trailer because the majority of the fun is just hanging out with friends and laughing at dumb stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPbmpZGHyug
wags83

Postby wags83 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:32 am

I've enjoyed it too, more than I thought I would. Plus it's nice to have a VR game where you can sit down.

Biggest improvement they could make would be to add save points so you can continue a game.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Demeo - VR tabletop DnD like game

Postby Tyler » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:37 pm

I need to update my VR list because I'm ready to call this game a system seller and friendship destroyer. This game is so much fun still. And a new map is coming out soon.

Our biggest complaint before was no saving. They have since added that but we continue to power through the 2.5-3 hour play sessions.

We almost lost within the first 20 minutes tonight. We started off terrible. Ended up beating the rat king though.

Return to “Video Games and VR/AR”