Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Trials Fusion

Tyler
Owner

Trials Fusion

Postby Tyler » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:07 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post If I remember correctly, I think it also showed ghosts of your friends' times who had the game.

That sounds right too.

This one just shows 3 random players before the game and then ranks you after the race. It's not a huge deal or distracting, but I don't need to ALWAYS be racing against randoms.
Tyler
Owner

Trials Fusion

Postby Tyler » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:20 am

I've been playing so many games lately! VR, Darq, Little Nightmares, now this.

The gameplay of this game is awesome, but the non-game stuff continues to suck. I need to get to level 14 to unlock the next bike and next set of levels. I have gold starred every available map. I need to play maps again to get more points or play online, however, there is no one ever online to play against. I don't mind grinding new maps until you've perfected them, but I don't want to go play Gold star maps again just to get enough points to level up.

I thought it was a bug until I found this thread with someone else talking about it. I didn't know you could replay maps for more points.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TrialsGames/co ... ls_rising/
Tyler
Owner

Re: Trials Fusion

Postby Tyler » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:36 pm

Playing more tonight. It may have been 58% my fault for not thinking I could progress
Tyler
Owner

Trials Fusion

Postby Tyler » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:46 am

I take back almost all of my negativity. I have so much stuff open to me now. Having a blast with this.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:02 pm

I think this is new to Trials Rising. "contracts" will show up after you pass a level. I'm on an easy track now and the contract is 12 backflips, 8 front flips, oh, and no crashing. What?!

You can skip them though and hope you get enough points elsewhere to progress in the game.

I need bmyoungs to play. He's good at this weird talent no talent all talent games.
Tyler
Owner

Trials Fusion

Postby Tyler » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:05 pm

I reached the 500 fault limit of a skill game. Tried it again and got A+ after only 432 faults. I'm a pro.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:08 am

Still playing this, maybe 2 hours a week. I've gotten gold on all beginner and most of easy. On medium now. It's the best feeling ever to play a brand new map and gold it on your first try.

Looks like you can buy tons of more levels. I'm sure I'll be tired of the game before then.

I say this in every post, but it's worth repeating. The menu and level selector is horrible. It is such a mess and so busy. It's very hard to see if you are playing a new level or replaying. The contracts I mentioned above add to this confusion because it will make a level you passed earlier look like a new one to play now.

Return to “Video Games and VR/AR”