Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Jackbox Party Pack (video game)

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:53 am

Jackbox 4 comes out for PC on Thursday this week. Also coming to major consoles, Apple TV, and Switch.

Crckr, what did your family like playing the most?
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:28 am

Played it a lot on Saturday night.

Quiplash was a hit. The drawing one was also really fun. We did the murder trivia one also and we had a lot of fun with that. Fibbage was fun also.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Jackbox Party Pack (video game)

Postby Tyler » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:40 am

Nice, you got to try them all! Quiplash gets the most laughs for sure, but sometimes I want to do more trivia vs NSFW jokes.
bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:50 pm

It's been a while since we have played one of these. More of a winter game for us.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:23 am

bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Not bad. I think we already have the first 3 and the 4th isn't worth it after playing at your house

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Re: Jackbox Party Pack (video game)

Postby Tyler » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:37 pm

Werd. 4th is on sale too, but is it worth it just for the one fun game? Maybe...
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:45 am

I didn't even know a 5th one was coming. Out yesterday
Steam Link
4 new games

1) The pop-culture trivia mash-up YOU DON’T KNOW JACK: Full Stream (1-8 players). The classic returns, full of wild new surprises.
2) The what-if game Split the Room (3-8 Players). Create strange and divisive hypothetical situations.
3) The lyric-writing game Mad Verse City (3-8 players). Channel your inner MC as a rap battling robot.
4) The competitive drawing game Patently Stupid (3-8 players). Create odd inventions to solve bizarre problems.
5) The deadliest game show in the Crab Nebula, Zeeple Dome (1-6 players)! Fling yourself at bloodthirsty aliens to win millions of Zubabucks!
wags83

Postby wags83 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:03 am

The what-if game sounds fun.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:07 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I didn't even know a 5th one was coming. Out yesterday
Steam Link
4 new games

1) The pop-culture trivia mash-up YOU DON’T KNOW JACK: Full Stream (1-8 players). The classic returns, full of wild new surprises.
2) The what-if game Split the Room (3-8 Players). Create strange and divisive hypothetical situations.
3) The lyric-writing game Mad Verse City (3-8 players). Channel your inner MC as a rap battling robot.
4) The competitive drawing game Patently Stupid (3-8 players). Create odd inventions to solve bizarre problems.
5) The deadliest game show in the Crab Nebula, Zeeple Dome (1-6 players)! Fling yourself at bloodthirsty aliens to win millions of Zubabucks!

We tried YDKJ and Zeeple Dome over the weekend, since those are the only games we could play with 2.

-YDKJ has switched up the basic format of some things. Points are not based on how fast you answer. X points for getting it wrong, -X for getting it wrong OR NOT ANSWERING.
-Everyone plays Dis or Dat
-Jack Attack question 10 is also different. Everyone can score points on it, not just the first person to buzz in. There are multiple answers per prompt too.

Zeeple Dome was more of an arcade game than any Jackbox game I've played before. Your phone is a joystick and there is zero trivia or questions. It was alright, but if I wanted to play an arcade game I have tons of better ones to choose from on Steam that use real controllers.

Return to “Video Games and VR/AR”