Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

VR The Diner Duo - Asymmetrical multiplayer

wags83

Postby wags83 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:58 am

He calls your Oculus his granddaughter? That's weird.
Tyler
Owner

Re: VR The Diner Duo - Asymmetrical multiplayer

Postby Tyler » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:46 am

I got a turn on this last night. Jocelyn and I each played to level 21 in both roles. We were about the same level in cooking once Jocelyn learned to use both hands, but I think she was the better waitress.

Things get way too hard once mushrooms are introduced. It was difficult for me to cut the stems off. Either way, I was way better than my dad. He would wait for orders whereas Jocelyn and I would immediately have 3 plates ready with bottom buns and throw on patties as soon as people walked through the door.
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:45 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Things get way too hard once mushrooms are introduced. It was difficult for me to cut the stems off.

I can't do the mushrooms either. Kathryn is able to get through those levels though! I am way better at the waiter so I always get stuck playing him.
Tyler wrote:Source of the post He would wait for orders whereas Jocelyn and I would immediately have 3 plates ready with bottom buns and throw on patties as soon as people walked through the door.

That's the only way to do it. Kathryn and I have meat go bad all the time because we have like stacks of 40 ready to go.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:50 am

What are your tricks for waiter? I can never remember who needs what so I pickup the food and just try offering it to every single person until someone accepts it.

How many orders do you yell out at a time? I didn't want to give more than 3 so I would wait to take some orders, but then I couldn't remember who I did. I guess I shouldn't give a drink until I say their order.
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:54 am

i tell kathryn the order as soon as i read it and then just keep saying it over and over again.

I am always out running around seeing who rodered what so when i pick up the items i know where it goes for the most part.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:05 am

Gotcha, so the key to the game is to have better short term memory. I immediately forget the order once I say it. I'll often look at 3 drink orders and forget one of them by the time I get to the station
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:55 pm

I got tired of Crckrjack being on Steam every time we wanted to play this and just bought it. Those that get shared access to my library can now try it. Great game to get your spouse into VR.

We should post our scores and make this more competitive. I'll see if there is an easy way to access this.
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:29 am

This was my brother who is a chef's favorite game that we played in VR.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:42 am

Jocelyn got to the fish last night. We passed it, but people were mad at the service
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:58 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Jocelyn got to the fish last night. We passed it, but people were mad at the service

It's super hard!!! It's much easier in single player.

Return to “Video Games”