Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Rick and Morty VR

Tyler
Owner

Rick and Morty VR

Postby Tyler » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:00 pm

Got back to this game after taking a year off. Wow, I've had VR for a year now.

My progress was gone, but I got back to my current spot and then some in 30 minutes. I think I am 66% done with the game now.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Re: Rick and Morty VR

Postby Tyler » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:20 pm

Tyler wrote:
Oddly enough this game gave me some of the best presence that I've experience in VR. TWICE I tried putting the hand controllers on a table or workbench in the game when I needed my hands free. The controllers just fell to the ground IRL

Finished the game tonight. Over one year later and I still think this game has some of the best presence. Tonight I tried leaning against something and stumbled a bit. Most new games aren't room scale so it's fun going back to this.

The game is a must play for anyone who likes the show, but it is entirely puzzle based. I thought they were fun, but I did need to Google 1 or 2 after being stuck for 20 minutes.

There are Easter eggs and menu games you unlock once you beat it. Rick and Morty talk for 5 mins how great the developers are for putting in so many replayability features. It's pretty funny.

The knockoff Roy game of Troy is pretty funny. It's cardboard cutouts for people. There are a couple dozen different combinations you can probably do for it. I died at 67 both times because of drug abuse and too many football concussions. I had a kid while a druggie.

I'm glad I finally finished it. On to the next game! Pixel Ripper.

Return to “Video Games and VR/AR”