Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Overcooked

kyle

Overcooked

Postby kyle » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:44 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post We were going to buy it last week but decided to try and beat the first one. I remember now why we quit. We have 4ish levels that still need 3 stars and they are so hard and not fun at all. We quit after 10 minutes.

Yeah i noticed it gets much harder with 3 or 4 people. Way more hectic and the star requirement goes up a bunch. 2 people is the best IMO.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Overcooked

Postby Tyler » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:02 am

Yeah, 2 is best for most levels. I was tempted to try some solo when we couldn't pass with 2. You switch between the 2 characters with the trigger buttons.
kyle

Overcooked

Postby kyle » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:02 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Yeah, 2 is best for most levels. I was tempted to try some solo when we couldn't pass with 2. You switch between the 2 characters with the trigger buttons.

Sounds awfully hard
Tyler
Owner

Re: Overcooked

Postby Tyler » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:49 pm

We bought the sequel today. 3 starred the first world. A lot of new dishes to make. It's fun that the game is fun again and not super frustrating like it was trying to 3 star all the first game hard levels.

Game has a slightly better graphics than the original. Some new mechanics too
Huss Buss
Top Contributor

Overcooked

Postby Huss Buss » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post We bought the sequel today. 3 starred the first world. A lot of new dishes to make. It's fun that the game is fun again and not super frustrating like it was trying to 3 star all the first game hard levels.

Tyler wrote:Source of the post We bought the sequel today. 3 starred the first world. A lot of new dishes to make. It's fun that the game is fun again and not super frustrating like it was trying to 3 star all the first game hard levels.

nice!
Tyler
Owner

Overcooked

Postby Tyler » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:49 pm

Return to “Video Games and VR/AR”