Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

kyle

Postby kyle » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:07 pm

Hospital is great but if the plane is close there's usually at least one other duo or squad there

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
kyle

Postby kyle » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:07 pm

Hospital is great but if the plane is close there's usually at least one other duo or squad there

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Re: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

Postby Tyler » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:11 pm

When you play Duo are there only teams of two? Squad has only teams of 3-4. No solos can start this games?
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:12 pm

My favorite place to land is by far the saw mill. It goes untouched most maps so the loot is usually good
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:42 pm

Terry Crews likes PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds more than you
"[Our favourite] was Overwatch at first, we loved Overwatch, we still love it," Crews tells me over Skype. "But then we got into PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. PUBG? Holy cow, we can’t get enough. You know what? It’s a safe way to do paintball. You are literally in this world and then they start closing the battlefield around you, and people are trying to kill you—my son and I have been having so much fun on PUBG that right now that’s my go to game."
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:57 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post When you play Duo are there only teams of two? Squad has only teams of 3-4. No solos can start this games?

You can join duo and squad solo if you uncheck an option.
Tyler wrote:Source of the post Terry Crews likes PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds more than you

haha this is so great

I imagine when he talks about how much he plays video games it is like 30 minutes a week.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Do you guys use the website that maps the plane paths and drop ranges? Podcast said it's a pro move to keep that open on the 2nd monitor while playing
kyle

Postby kyle » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:13 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Do you guys use the website that maps the plane paths and drop ranges? Podcast said it's a pro move to keep that open on the 2nd monitor while playing

I have in the past but i don't every game. I probably should tbh
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:13 am

I never keep it open. Like to keep me on my toes!!!

We had a pretty funny squad Chicken Dinner on Friday. We were getting our asses kicked the whole game. I was playing pretty decently though, and solo took out a whole squad. As soon as our team looted them, we made on our way anpd another squad dropped 3/4 of us. Our 4th bailed hard and drove a UAZ all the way across the map towards this area with a bridge. As the circle restricted, he went under the bridge and just held his breath, came up.

Another guy eventually joined my buddy, and they just hung out together as the circle was so restricted, no one could leave the water. At this point, 3 other people aside from there were there. As the circle got down to the second to final circle, they came down the bridge and started unloading on both of them, but the circle was restrciting one last time (to a single person sized circle).

My buddy got in it, and even though he got shot a couple times, the circle insta-killed everyone else.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:19 am

I didn't realize it got that small in the end. Did the guy that join your friend see him? Did they have an unspoken gentleman's agreement not to kill each other?
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:30 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I didn't realize it got that small in the end. Did the guy that join your friend see him? Did they have an unspoken gentleman's agreement not to kill each other?

The second guy who came was just dumb at first. Then they just started talking to each other. If either left the water, the circle would kill them. So they didn't have a choice. My buddy actually tried pushing him out of the circle and ended up getting him boxed into a corner, which is why that guy couldn't get into the final circle.

Eventually the circle just disappears entirely and will kill everyone, but it takes FOREVER. We actually started to idle, because we didn't think the circle was going to shrink again this time.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:41 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post The second guy who came was just dumb at first. Then they just started talking to each other. If either left the water, the circle would kill them. So they didn't have a choice. My buddy actually tried pushing him out of the circle and ended up getting him boxed into a corner, which is why that guy couldn't get into the final circle.

1) You can talk to non-team mates in the game? Does that only happen when you're close?
2) Can you not use weapons in the water? So it is basically a draw if two players are in the water together?
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:54 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post 1) You can talk to non-team mates in the game? Does that only happen when you're close?

Yes, yes.
Tyler wrote:Source of the post 2) Can you not use weapons in the water? So it is basically a draw if two players are in the water together?

You cannot use guns in water. The safe circle eventually disappears and everyone dies to the gas. not sure what happens if two people die on the same tick of gas.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:40 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post The second guy who came was just dumb at first. Then they just started talking to each other. If either left the water, the circle would kill them. So they didn't have a choice. My buddy actually tried pushing him out of the circle and ended up getting him boxed into a corner, which is why that guy couldn't get into the final circle.

1) You can talk to non-team mates in the game? Does that only happen when you're close?
2) Can you not use weapons in the water? So it is basically a draw if two players are in the water together?

1) You can talk to non-team mates. It basically acts as a global chat, but only those in proximity can hear you. There is a setting to only talk to teams or to everyone with push-to-talk. A lot of people forget that they are on everyone, so sometimes, you can hear people talking around you while playing.

2) If it ended entirely in the water, its possibly to be a draw until the circle completely disappears. Then whomever has the most health would win. If both had equal health, then whomever had the circle hit them first loses.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:47 pm

Do you watch these every week? When are you getting your greenscreen setup for streaming?
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:47 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Do you watch these every week? When are you getting your greenscreen setup for streaming?

This is actually the first time i have seen this. Was super fun to watch and might make an effort to watch it every week from now on.

I will not get a greenscreen.....
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:47 am

Played about 6 or 7 games yesterday with a mix of squad and some duo with ritterc. Got a chicken dinner in a duo!!
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:41 am

I went in and out of good games yesterday. I dropped in on the crater a few times during duo and only found 1 rifle in the entire place.

I ended up downing a bunch of guys by super man punching them, but when you start that far behind, its impossible to win.

Return to “Video Games”