Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

kyle

Postby kyle » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:35 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
kyle wrote:Source of the post If Counter Strike and League of Legends hasn't done this yet, I don't know what will!

Their point was those games were fast paced and you needed to understand the game to appreciate watching it. With PUBG it's slower paced and people understand the objective when you say it's basically Hunger Games.

Okay yeah that makes sense. It definitely is a very simple concept but has a very high skill cap which makes it fun to watch!
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Postby DannyFanny » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:17 am

Here are some streamers that are fun to watch. Dr. Disrespect has a ridiculous schtick that people seem to enjoy. Ninja is a good player. Dr. Lupo is pretty good and funny. Plus he's from Omaha. I see a lot of Destiny streamers moving to PUBG for the time being. As for twitch, I like it for background noise and can get some pretty interesting conversations going on in the chat. I can understand that Twitch is not appealing to everyone... much like watching sports isn't appealing to me.
bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:29 am

I've watched a few twitch streams for various games I can certainly see the appeal. If the steamer is good at interacting with the chat while playing it's fantastic

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:17 pm

I bought and played like an hour with wilkins and crckrjack. I got 2 or 3 kills.

It is impossible to play with a controller out of the box. Maybe you can use a program to map stuff, but none of the buttons made sense to me so I had to use kb/m. The game was fun, but relearning how to play PC was distracting.
Kath525

Postby Kath525 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:49 pm

Tyler wrote:Wilkins is cheating on us! He bought this to play with his non-CPT friends and never told us!

This game is bad news. Not only is it damaging everyone's relationship with Wilkins because of his betrayal but cracker and I will likely break up because of it. I'm keeping the ring though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kyle

Postby kyle » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Kath525 wrote:
Tyler wrote:Wilkins is cheating on us! He bought this to play with his non-CPT friends and never told us!

This game is bad news. Not only is it damaging everyone's relationship with Wilkins because of his betrayal but cracker and I will likely break up because of it. I'm keeping the ring though.

Is he that addicted? Lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:54 pm

kyle wrote:Source of the post Is he that addicted? Lol

It's this or heroin.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

Postby Tyler » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:44 pm

Kath525 wrote:

Can't be worse than his on again off again relationship with WoW
Kath525

Postby Kath525 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Tyler wrote:
Kath525 wrote:

Can't be worse than his on again off again relationship with WoW

True. That does put things into perspective.

Kath525

Postby Kath525 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:48 pm

kyle wrote:
Kath525 wrote:

Is he that addicted? Lol

Nah I'm kidding. It looks pretty fun

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:12 pm

Aiming is tough on controller, but I did manage to get 2 kills. 2 guys were distracted with each other so I was able to just run at them in the wide open and kill them both. Stole one of theirs motorcycle since the circle was closing and I was way out. Accidentally hit the jump off button on the controller (idk what that is) and I fell off and died from falling. Rip off!
kyle

Postby kyle » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:14 pm

Tyler wrote:Aiming is tough on controller, but I did manage to get 2 kills. 2 guys were distracted with each other so I was able to just run at them in the wide open and kill them both. Stole one of theirs motorcycle since the circle was closing and I was way out. Accidentally hit the jump off button on the controller (idk what that is) and I fell off and died from falling. Rip off!

Haha! Yeah this happens way too often with us as well

CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:22 am

Last night cody rage turned off his entire computer when he was camping a dude and would have had a perfect kill IF he had turned his weapon to automatic.

I was lol'ing so long.
kyle

Postby kyle » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:57 am

CrckrJack wrote:Source of the post Last night cody rage turned off his entire computer when he was camping a dude and would have had a perfect kill IF he had turned his weapon to automatic.

I was lol'ing so long.

Hahaha that's so brutal. I have had that happen before and it suuuuucks! I usually keep my rifles on single fire, but ALWAYS put my smg's on auto.

Last night i got the GROZA for the first time and dear god that thing shreds people at close range. 7.62 rifle that fires as fast as an UZI? Count me in.
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:01 am

kyle wrote:Source of the post Last night i got the GROZA for the first time and dear god that thing shreds people at close range. 7.62 rifle that fires as fast as an UZI? Count me in.

I don't think I have even seen that!

You are usually playing duo, right? Next time we are on together we should see if we are able to do duo/squad.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:02 am

I just issued a refunded for this. There is a good chance I will be buying VR and do not need 2 things battling for my attention. I only had 1.4 hours in the game.
kyle

Postby kyle » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:06 am

Tyler wrote:I just issued a refunded for this. There is a good chance I will be buying VR and do not need 2 things battling for my attention. I only had 1.4 hours in the game.

Nooooooo Tyler whyyyyy? We didn't even get to play together :(

kyle

Postby kyle » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:07 am

CrckrJack wrote:
kyle wrote:Source of the post Last night i got the GROZA for the first time and dear god that thing shreds people at close range. 7.62 rifle that fires as fast as an UZI? Count me in.

I don't think I have even seen that!

You are usually playing duo, right? Next time we are on together we should see if we are able to do duo/squad.

Yeah some guns you can only get from military plane drops.

And heck yeah we should play it up :D

CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:54 am

Last night I played a game with Kyle and one of his friends. Kyle died right away but me and his buddy continued on and got team #4 or something.

I then continued playing with his friend and we eventually got #1 in squad with Cody.

Still super fun. Still want to play it all the time. Still want to call in to work and play.
kyle

Postby kyle » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:00 am

CrckrJack wrote:Source of the post Last night I played a game with Kyle and one of his friends. Kyle died right away but me and his buddy continued on and got team #4 or something.

I then continued playing with his friend and we eventually got #1 in squad with Cody.

Still super fun. Still want to play it all the time. Still want to call in to work and play.

Yeah man, sorry I was only able to play one round. The wife was really itching to get some unpacking done haha.

I feel the same way though, It's very addicting!

Return to “Video Games”