Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Rec Room (Free VR game)

Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Rec Room (Free VR game)

Postby Tyler » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:47 am

Tyler wrote:Beta this weekend for Rec Royal. I checked it out and used the full locomotion option (not teleporting). Didn't feel motion sick at all and had quite a bit of fun. I didn't get any kills, but I got some good licks in. Beta is being extended through tomorrow.
This is officially released. Crckrjack wants to play.
Tyler
Owner

Rec Room (Free VR game)

Postby Tyler » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:27 pm

I saw Wilkins was in Rec Room so I joined him. We played Jumbotron Quest for 90 minutes. Teamed up with a guy that carried us pretty far and then a 4th player joined that carried us even more. They weren't the best players I've ever seen, but they knew way more about the levels than us.

Ended up with my first ever quest win. The game ended with Wilkins and me pinned down in a corner just by regular bots, sharing a gun, and reviving each other over and over. All during this the other 2 guys defeated Jumbotron without our help. After the fact one of the guys said he was doing a wall hack though, so that is why we were being shot at and not him.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Rec Room (Free VR game)

Postby cwilkins88 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:28 am

Tyler wrote:I saw Wilkins was in Rec Room so I joined him. We played Jumbotron Quest for 90 minutes. Teamed up with a guy that carried us pretty far and then a 4th player joined that carried us even more. They weren't the best players I've ever seen, but they knew way more about the levels than us.

Ended up with my first ever quest win. The game ended with Wilkins and me pinned down in a corner just by regular bots, sharing a gun, and reviving each other over and over. All during this the other 2 guys defeated Jumbotron without our help. After the fact one of the guys said he was doing a wall hack though, so that is why we were being shot at and not him.
All planned. We were distractions. MVP

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
CrckrJack

Rec Room (Free VR game)

Postby CrckrJack » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:10 pm

I had fun in this game. I hope they do battle royale teams soon though

Return to “Video Games and VR/AR”