Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Lone Echo (VR)

Tyler
Owner

Lone Echo (VR)

Postby Tyler » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Lone Echo is the single player game on the Rift, whereas Echo Arena is the free multiplayer game.

I bought this last night and actually had time to start it since Jocelyn went to bed early (sorry brad! We could have done sports bar, but I thought it was too late your time to start). I played about 45 minutes and I'm loving it so far.

The story is just starting to unfold, but I'm really enjoying the mechanics and just exploring the space station. Echo Arena got me a little sick, but I felt fine all during this game. I think it's because I was moving slower and taking my time.

The game is going to have a puzzle aspect to it, so that's an automatic no for Corey, but the environment is so detailed and fun. I can't wait to play more.
Tyler
Owner

Lone Echo (VR)

Postby Tyler » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Played about an hour tonight, I am really getting into this game. 100% exploring/puzzles so it's not for everyone. My dad tried playing it a couple weeks ago. He was amazed that his character had arms/elbows, but after 20 minutes he asked "do I get guns in this game?"

I'm finding the game super immersive and the hour flew by tonight. I was on a small shuttle outside of the station and I was told to hold on, so obviously I didn't. The shuttle blasted off under me and my heart skipped a beat while I frantically tried grabbing a hold of something as I went tumbling off of it.

Return to “Video Games”