Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Space Pirate Trainer (VR)

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:36 pm

Over a year old now, but this game is tons of fun. It is THE wave shooter game to play in VR. My dad has already logged 20 hours to it. I've been trying to beat his high scores.

10/10 on Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/41865 ... e_Trainer/

Everyone should give this a try. My dad owns it so he can Steam share it with you, and by that I mean I will do it all for him. Totally worth the hassle. I think we could get competitive with this.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:35 pm

My dad loves this game and it is his go-to to demo to people. My dad brings his 60 year old coworkers over for lunch so they can play during the noon hour.

I'm beating him in 2 of the 3 modes, but he is completely dominating me in Arcade. I tried taking him tonight but couldn't. I'll give him he benefit of the doubt that it's his high score and not someone else that was playing.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:18 pm

My dad and I are trading blows. He will text me that he beat my scores so I need to get on the next day and take them back. I'm back to owning 2 of the 3, but I still can't get close to his one. I had to stop today because of a hand cramp. Having a bigger play space would give you a huge advantage in this game.

Return to “Video Games and VR/AR”