Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Oculus Rift Cover

Tyler
Owner

Oculus Rift Cover

Postby Tyler » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:43 pm

I ordered this over a week ago because of the sweat from Sprint Vector. Was hoping it would be here but just realized it is coming from over seas. I'm excited to see if it improves comfort but nicest thing will be the ability to wash it.

https://widmovr.com/product/oculus-rift-cover/
bmyoungs

Oculus Rift Cover

Postby bmyoungs » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:45 pm

Tyler wrote:I ordered this over a week ago because of the sweat from Sprint Vector. Was hoping it would be here but just realized it is coming from over seas. I'm excited to see if it improves comfort but nicest thing will be the ability to wash it.

https://widmovr.com/product/oculus-rift-cover/
That's cool. If you like it I will order also. I have some discomfort issues when using the rift. I can only play like 30-45 minutes at a time.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
wags83

Oculus Rift Cover

Postby wags83 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:39 pm

Yeah, sweaty face is definitely an issue for me when playing for longer periods of time. Need some sort of built in fan.
Tyler
Owner

Oculus Rift Cover

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:47 am

I finally got this yesterday. This does not replace any of the padding or really add any comfort, rather it just adds a layer of cloth so you can take it off and wash it. Install was easy. It completely closes off the nose hole that I used for peaking. When I first got the Rift this would have been a benefit, but now I don't even notice that hole but still use it all the time to grab a drink/phone while playing.

Return to “Video Games and VR/AR”