Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

XING: The Land Beyond - VR

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:15 am

Just picked this up for 50% off. VR podcast dudes have talked about it on and off for about a year. Now I have multiple games I want to play.

Steam page

You died. Welcome to XING: The Land Beyond, an atmospheric first-person puzzle adventure for desktops and virtual reality. Enjoy your peaceful escape from the chaotic world of the living, and travel the lands of the dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN6m2-oiby4
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:16 pm

I started this game tonight and can confidently say almost no one on here would think it was for them, but I am going to stick with it because I have heard a lot of praise. I am using this game as an opportunity to strengthen my VR legs too. I turned locomotion to the extreme and only played 20 minutes because of it.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post can confidently say almost no one on here would think it was for them, but I am going to stick with it because I have heard a lot of praise

I put in an hour but I am stopping. I like puzzle games (like Red Matter) but this is too slow. People like it because it is zen and relaxing, but that isn't what I want in VR...unless it is a sit down game. I am refunding, and I feel bad because the game looks so good.

Return to “Video Games and VR/AR”